• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NTxLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    TEXAS, no where else.
    Happy St. Patrick's day to one and ALL,

Am not any sort of gun enthusiast have qualified and now have a CHL without any sort of weapon for self defense, yet, am looking to find what I would feel most comfortable with and do not want to purchase any made else where than the U.S.ofA. 9mm is not what I want either.

That is where I stand at this time. Open to suggestions and willing to learn what else is needed to be a safe user as well as a survivor of what comes my way.

Had been reading over several of the forums threads for nubs and found one that was talking about use of oils for semi-automatics, now cannot find that area if someone could direct me to such an area would be appreciated.

TIA, CU L8R,
    'd'

NTxLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    TEXAS, no where else.
    Thank U 4 "Welcome . . "

2 U both, jrbfishn, & BIGPAPIGREG,

Not very familiar with protocol here so hope no one get offended by covering the both of U with one message.

That appears to be the one I was looking for so will be off to test the waters there for a short.

I 2 like my coffee, after retirement had to cut back on how much I drink per day, was about 35 - 40 cups per day. Now it is about 8 - 10 or maybe 15 - 20 cups per day. When you need to do your own brewing with other thingys to do it takes to long.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Shhhh. I don't think they realize I'm a woman. :p
    she's not a woman.....she's a machine, and I think Syrup is following in her foot steps:facepalm:....(you'll get it down the road if ya hang around long enough):green:

Thank you, Saltyag2010, for this, makes one(1) feel like a member, even though do not know enough to keep quite.
    this is a good forum, lots of very knowledgeable folks full of good info, as well as just full of it. Just don't be too thin skinned and don't act like a troll and you will enjoy it here.:evil:

NTxLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2014
    TEXAS, no where else.
    Before I make any more ERRORs here I will forgo any more action and terminate my visits in this thread so I can devote most of my time in learning what is needed for my safety in another area.

Thanks to one and all that have posted here and good luck with any other new members. I feel there will be many more as this country becomes more in need of people that are willing to stand-up for us and our freedoms.
    Texas should lead the way . . to the NEW America . .

Top Bottom