• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    You could probably get one of the "shells" from Comp-Tac or whomever, maybe even attach a leather version directly to your brace.
    Just have to check out positioning so it won't profile so much. Depending on how long you need to wear your brace in the future, when you have a new one made, have your Orthotist take your concerns into consideration for fabrication.

And Welcome to TGT!
    Hurley's Gold

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just have to check out positioning so it won't profile so much.

I think the brace would actually give him more options, at least in regards to printing, I'm not sure how obvious it is that you're wearing a brace but if someone sees him and can tell what it is then they would probably think that the profile was just part of the brace.

thack1963

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    My only thought other than something like a shoulder rig would be to maybe try to modify your back brace in some fashion. Some pics of the brace at some point would likely give us a better idea of your options.

And welcome to the forum.

I tried the holster that came with my SA 40 XDM, its OTW type, and profiles to much on the brace, I will check out an ITW holster, that might be worth a shot, the weapon would ride high, so will have to see how that works.
    Thanks.

thack1963

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    IMG_3133.jpg Getting lots of good feedback from you all. Here are some pictures so you see what I am dealing with.

Top Bottom