• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    See, the problem with your thinking is you will blame me for not supporting a candidate. Although I am voting for a better candidate than you are. However, you will actually be to blame when Greg Abbott inevitably wins, and Texas sinks deeper into debt and cronyism. I'm not the GOP's water boy.
    And the problem with your thinking is that the vast majority of this country at the national level politically falls between moderate D and moderate R and the the other 2 ends of the scale will never win an election on their own. The difference is that at election time, the left-wing D's will vote with the moderate D's as a block to get the D candidate in, whereas the R's stay fractured alowing the D's to win.
    Hurley's Gold

Mungle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    I was looking at presidential polls on RCP the other day...it was scary.

Clinton v Cruz
    Clinton v Christie
    Clinton v Paul
    Clinton
    Clinton
    Clinton

It is really amazing to me that she is so popular and simply the presumed candidate.

I'm sure the establishment promised her the crown if she would wait out Obama's term(s). She is getting payback on that promise now as she starts her campaign tour, but I don't believe she will be the one. She still has plenty of time to step on her dick, and they still have countless skeletons in her closet that could be revealed to unseat her chances for the nomination.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I was looking at presidential polls on RCP the other day...it was scary.

Clinton v Cruz
    Clinton v Christie
    Clinton v Paul
    Clinton
    Clinton
    Clinton

It is really amazing to me that she is so popular and simply the presumed candidate.

she's a clinton and therefore royalty in this country. the people who support her and those who will be bribed into voting for her don't give one damn about her past, benghazi or anything. She's a D - she'll say the magic words the free shit crowd, feminists, gays and of course the illegals will want to hear. The establishment/media will pick the GOP candidate like they always do - some moderate moron like christie or paul ryan.

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    And the problem with your thinking is that the vast majority of this country at the national level politically falls between moderate D and moderate R and the the other 2 ends of the scale will never win an election on their own. The difference is that at election time, the left-wing D's will vote with the moderate D's as a block to get the D candidate in, whereas the R's stay fractured alowing the D's to win.
    I don't care if Republicans win, every administration is worse than the last. Bush was Clinton on steroids, Obama is Bush on steroids.
    I only support candidates who have Constitutional values along the lines of Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Justin Amash, and Debra Medina. I don't care what party someone belongs to, I always vote for whoever I believe to be the best candidate. If Greg Abbott and Wendy Davis were the only choices on the ballot, I would write someone in, or would not vote in that race.

I will gladly vote Republican once they nominate a candidate who shares my values.

Last edited:

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    she's a clinton and therefore royalty in this country. the people who support her and those who will be bribed into voting for her don't give one damn about her past, benghazi or anything. She's a D - she'll say the magic words the free shit crowd, feminists, gays and of course the illegals will want to hear. The establishment/media will pick the GOP candidate like they always do - some moderate moron like christie or paul ryan.

George P Bush is royalty too. Clinton and Christie should run on the same ticket, they are both totalitarian liberal war hawks.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Wonderful to have all of these debates. I 100% welcome the inclusion of libertarian candidates into the GOP.

The larger and more important issue is that people under our big tent, get out and vote and ideally vote for the most conservative candidate that is likely to win. What does going out and voting for an L for governor achieve? Sending a message to the GOP? Im not impressed. Id be far more impressed to see the L run a brilliant campaign in the republican primary and be on the republican governor/lt gov/sen/rep spot in the fall.
    The splinter groups of the conservatives are destroying America more than the far left is when they fail to vote for the candidate most likely to win who is to the right of the far left.

Not to mention how Republicans loved big government and shredding the Constitution under Bush. Obama woke a lot of them up, they will go back to sleep under a Jeb Bush presidency though.
    LOL, JB is going NO WHERE, not gonna happen at all.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    My RINO State Rep has a more liberal record than at least 2 Democrats.

I have no problem admitting that I voted for Alameel for US Senate. He'll do a lot less damage as a freshman Dem than Cornyn will as GOP whip.

As for Alameel voting to give Obama everything he wants.....at least he's more honest about it than Cornyn has been.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I would rather fight to convince Republicans to be more conservative than fight to remove Democrats from power. The way to do that is in the primaries and getting other people fired up about the issues. If that happens, enough conservatives will be in control so the RINO issue won't matter. Hell, they may even fall in line more often than not.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It is sad that more than 30% of the electorate will vote for Abortion Barbie.

I'm voting for Wendy Davis.

That's the only democrat, I'm voting for. The rest of my votes are going libertarian. If a libertarian isn't running for a spot. Then the vote go's to the republican.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I wish I could believe you. But I did not think a guy with a record of banning guns, like Mitt Romneycare would go anywhere in the primary either. But he did.
    I think for the GOP to grab a JB for Prez would be death at first breath and the Dims would go wild over it. Throw raw meat in a cage full of Tigers would cause less issues. I would give GW OK rating. He did a LOT of things I am opposed to, but they are well below the radar so few have any idea.

This is going to change nothing but I will say it anyhow:

The President only makes decisions on that which is brought to him by his staff. They are so enclosed in a bubble they have no idea what is going on. Sure they may have a few items they wanted to accomplish based upon their time not in office, but getting them done is another problem. Carter was a failure, but then look at those who were in his inner circle, failures themselves.

Obama has surrounded himself with failures, nothing but far left radicals, none of which have accomplished anything in life that was not given to them from and thru some govt program...

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Considering the last two GOP POTUS primaries, I think that they WANT to lose. That way, the Dems can get the hard work of establishing a totalitarian state done....and the GOP hopes they can inherit it when it's "their turn".....

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Top Bottom