• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Personally, I see like this. If a female democrat, has enough gumption, to ask to run my old school, gun loving, were really our own Damn country, Texas?

Ill give her a shot.

I'm sure she's read about Ann Richards. She knows Texans don't play. Stay away from our guns, keep the republicans in check.

Have lunch with your soccer moms...

And you might get a second term. Miss Wendy Davis. Waste my Damn vote, and your trash to me. Ill fight every stupid thing you might want to try.

Keep your base happy. Bring us all together if you can. If you can't, the people of Texas will make your office a living Hell.
    You seemed to be a smarter guy than someone who could and would fall for the lies of a far left radical dim who in on the Obama bandwagon.

Lets see Obama was for man-woman marriage before he was against it, against it so strongly he to his lying sack AG to not enforce the Defense of Marriage Act passed by Congress, so much against that he was willing to violate the Constitution, any other POTUS would have been impeached, but of course can't do that to a black guy who came in the door on Affirmative Action.

If you think Windy Davis would not take away your guns, you are smoking way too often...

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Stop voting for the media backed party candidate and pushing everyone else to do so and we can get a libertarian candidate elected.

Also, there is no "perfect" candidate.

All this "don't vote for your guy until he can get some votes" crap is kinda dumb. Hard to them to gain footing if no one is willing to get behind them and give them some footing.

I also find the "keep voting for the same people who are doing the same thing and they will start doing something different" idea to be pretty silly.

Eventually both parties will arrive at the same destination, because they are after the same things.

You still don't get my point.... If you want "your guy" to get elected, you... yes you and those who are supporters need to work your asses off early on to get them to the point where they at least viable. Just because they have values that you like, does not mean they have a snowballs chance to be elected, and come voting time, a vote for an none electable candidate is a vote for someone you will regret ever gets into office vis a vis Abortion Barbie.

So if you are passionate about a particular candidate, show it early on, not just on election day.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I wonder when Abbott's people are gonna be by? Stand in the rain while handing me election flyers?

Wendy's leg men are working it today alright. Check out what some soggy, 23yo boy, just handed me on the porch....

View attachment 30903

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Lmfwao....

Say I was a house mom. Living room full of kids. The father is deployed and banging his squad leader. Living in a time to where ground meat has increased in price over 50% since 2003 and a dead beat cheating husband. She'd like to leave. But she's from Maine and her money is only dripped from her 'husbands' hand....her life, her cage

And some young, white man. Middle to low 20's. Blue pressed slacks, spotted with rain drops. White pressed dress shirt. Combed hair. (The kid looked latter day saint)....

Knocks on the door, hands over Wendy Davis.

If I was republican....it make me nervous too.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Lmfwao....

Say I was a house mom. Living room full of kids. The father is deployed and banging his squad leader. Living in a time to where ground meat has increased in price over 50% since 2003 and a dead beat cheating husband. She'd like to leave. But she's from Maine and her money is only dripped from her 'husbands' hand....her life, her cage

And some young, white man. Middle to low 20's. Blue pressed slacks, spotted with rain drops. White pressed dress shirt. Combed hair. (The kid looked latter day saint)....

Knocks on the door, hands over Wendy Davis.

If I was republican....it make me nervous too.
    You are extrapolating from your individual experience at the polls. My county GOP was out block walking just last week. You should see the Travis County GOP efforts. More to it than just what you see.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    You are extrapolating from your individual experience at the polls. My county GOP was out block walking just last week. You should see the Travis County GOP efforts. More to it than just what you see.
    Well that's good, Repubs need a better grassroots strategy. I think the younger generation is more conservative than most people give credit for. The young liberals could be more loudmouthed to begin with? Then you have the whole socially liberal thing alongside their conservative economics...thats an easy win for successful Dem grassroot efforts.

Top Bottom