• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    For today, you're stuck with Abilene indoor gun range. Which aint a bad choice any day.
    Tomorrow, options open up pretty good. Selection will be best at AIGR or The Shootin' Shop.

Abilene Indoor Gun Range
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=174894085898604&refsrc=http://www.google.com/url&_rdr

he is right.. the Abilene Indoor gun range will help you get your fix today.

you can buy some hi cap Glock mags, buy the ammo to fill them and for about $10 range fee you can shoot them all today at the same time.

what more could you want?

Also while there, have them show you the Blue Label Glocks

these are special inventory of Glocks that are reserved for military and police (and possibly more) and you can buy them at a nice discounted price.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Thanks for the help guys. Are the local shops ccw/chl friendly?

yes...
    ask if Jerry is there.. he's a great guy to deal with and also a trained Glock armorer.
    he can install trigger connectors and other do dads for you.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    hey, you'd better change that profile to show your location in Texas

welcome home:shades:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Don't inhale too deep too soon.
    Lol!

yeah..slow down and enjoy it a little :laughing:

let me and Vaq know if you can break away at lunch time sometime. We can grab lunch and maybe hit a LGS at the same time

we need to plan the 1st Annual TGT Taylor County Invitational Shoot Benefitting Nobody But Us.

bmnloader

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    DFW-Cisco, TX
    I like to come meet some of you but I don't get to my place north of Cisco till about 1 or 2 on Fridays. Maybe I'll take a Friday off in the near future and we can grab a burger.

4literranger485

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    Abilene, TX
    I would love to lunch, but it'd have to be a weekend for me. I work the flightline and lunch breaks are few/far between lol. A good day of shooting sounds great! I've got all my toys nestled in the safe and plenty of ammo!

I'm itchin' to go out after some tasty dove, I see some fatties around here!

4literranger485

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2014
    Abilene, TX
    well look here! I've been placed on second shift, these lunches might actually be a possibility for me! How are you gentlemen doing lately? I've been here enjoying Texas for a couple weeks now and I can't get enough of it. They've already taught my kindergarten age daughter the preamble to the Constitution in school. If that ain't America....I don't know what is!

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    well look here! I've been placed on second shift, these lunches might actually be a possibility for me! How are you gentlemen doing lately? I've been here enjoying Texas for a couple weeks now and I can't get enough of it. They've already taught my kindergarten age daughter the preamble to the Constitution in school. If that ain't America....I don't know what is!

name the place and time.. I'm good just about any day this week except for Tuesday

Top Bottom