• easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    You are correct.
    I guess he took $3500 in cash to the store to load on to a card, instead of just paying cash for everything.
    I use a debit card for my online purchases that isn't tied to a bank account. I don't want anyone to have access to a bank account. Now I don't know if he loaded that much at one time, since many places limit the amount. I usually have to load more than once if it's over a $1,000 and some places are less. I also have a paypal account tied to that debit card, because not all sites will accept the card. The card I have also doesn't have fees for use, which I like over most debit cards.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    And I stated a fact. At one time you needed to go through a bank to get a debit card, so many believe that's how they obtain one. Maybe he did have a bank account, but he didn't necessarily need to have a bank account.
    While debit cards can be attached to your bank account, not all are. My debit card isn't attached in any way to our bank accounts.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I use a debit card for my online purchases that isn't tied to a bank account. I don't want anyone to have access to a bank account. Now I don't know if he loaded that much at one time, since many places limit the amount. I usually have to load more than once if it's over a $1,000 and some places are less. I also have a paypal account tied to that debit card, because not all sites will accept the card. The card I have also doesn't have fees for use, which I like over most debit cards.

How do you load money on the debit card not tied to an account.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    Found this on another forum

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Here is a picture of the off duty CBP officer and family whom rescued children and killed the murderer with a borrowed shotgun from the barber who was cutting his hair when he heard about the school shooting where his daughter was at:

View attachment 321915

150 police officers were on the scene already and it took an off duty officer to finally take the killer down? Something ain't right.

I'm not a police officer, but if my kids were in there when they were young, they'd have to take me down to stop me from going in. I would have gladly given my life to save my kids, yet police were more concerned about keeping parents out then saving their kids? Disgraceful!

Nowhere in the article I linked does it claim this CBP agent is the one who shot the shooter. In fact it specifies that he and the other officers were evacuating students and teachers while other police officers were occupied with the shooter (and apparently twiddling their thumbs) The Border Patrol does have more than the one guy...and this guy decided to do something.

And yes, some sites may be making the claim he's the same guy. They have a tendency to conflate and combine similar-sounding people and events. Especially after something like this, when they're desperate to have an exclusive.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    So pissed off..

Screenshot_20220527-134015_Instagram.jpg

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I think you've misunderstood me. I'm talking about the people that DO get put on the news, and I don't care what you think I should or shouldn't watch, but I land in various places and see the Republican talking head on Fox, CNN, etc... where the people I see at these fuel stops are watching, and it's criminal that they don't grow a spine and speak the truth. I watch plenty of alternative stuff on my own, but you have to also go where people are at if you want to change hearts and minds.

Yah, I don't care what you think either.

But you might consider buying your own news network so that you can get what you want in front of the audiences you desire.

How do you know those talking heads are Republican? What makes you think that CNN would allow any truth to be spoken there and not censored?

Truth is, in a free country there will always be news outlets with people saying things that are not the truth. That said, yes, the old Bush wing of the R party is full of crap. However, the thing to do is get people on that are not full of crap... not going to happen on Fox news with Rupert's kids running it, tho some of the talking heads are great on their own shows, not going to EVER happen on CNN. Nor on NBC or esp MSNBC. As far as CBS and ABC, I wouldn't know.

Good luck with your quest of tilting at windmills.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Nowhere in the article I linked does it claim this CBP agent is the one who shot the shooter. In fact it specifies that he and the other officers were evacuating students and teachers while other police officers were occupied with the shooter (and apparently twiddling their thumbs) The Border Patrol does have more than the one guy...and this guy decided to do something.

And yes, some sites may be making the claim he's the same guy. They have a tendency to conflate and combine similar-sounding people and events. Especially after something like this, when they're desperate to have an exclusive.
    As I said before, that may be true. The fact that he went in, saved twenty students as well as his own child, while 150 police officers were fighting off frantic parents for about an hour, makes him a hero in my book.

Top Bottom