• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Won't be surprised if we learn the soon-to-be-former chief eats his own gun over this. I don't think there'll be a lot of citizens shedding big tears if that happens, though I don't advocate for it. Seems pretty clear he's incompetent, and his honesty is questionable at this point. TCOLE needs to investigate and strip his certifications if he's found to have violated the law or ethics policies. Never be a cop again. Take away his damn pension. Dude can try making a go of it in the private sector, maybe move to some jerk water town in Arkansas or Wyoming where no one will have ever heard of him.
    He was afraid to face a killer of children. You expect him to have the courage to point a gun at himself?
    Lynx Defense

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I would be real leery taking something way out of context from simply an image with text superimposed. Even assuming it’s the right person, right time, right knowledge. He may have just seen a teacher’s LEO husband get taken down for challenging the status quo/IC’s orders. Or may have been told to participate in that episode and decided nope and just realized how badly fucked up this whole thing had gotten.

There’s a whole bunch of people, DPS included, who have a stake in manipulating public opinion on this incident. In short, if it isn’t sourced and verifiable, then it’s propaganda.
    I know the person that posted this
    She is pretty sharp.
    I'm just putting it out there..lots of things about this we NEVER dreamed were true have been found out to have happened already

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    View attachment 327445

So his daughter is supposedly inside and he stands there for 75 minutes...
    I guess you can better advocate for gun control if your daughter gets killed. what a piece of shit.
    The couple said they did not want to meet with Gov. Greg Abbott, but said they will advocate for stricter gun laws.

Felix Rubio said regular people “don’t need” high-capacity weapons like the AR-15-style rifle that the gunman used on Tuesday.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Pete Arredondo donated to ACT BLUE and Beto so why did he NOT take the AR from the shooter? (Hell yes we're going to take your ARs!)

Maybe he was on the phone with Bobby Francis and they were drawing straws over who went in, but they were so scared and shaking they both kept dropping the straws...

I guess even in small rural towns, the admin cops are lefty bullshit.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Maybe he was on the phone with Bobby Francis and they were drawing straws over who went in, but they were so scared and shaking they both kept dropping the straws...

I guess even in small rural towns, the admin cops are lefty bullshit.
    Maybe Beto showing up at the press conference with the governor right after the shooting wasn't a coincidence after all. Maybe Arrendondo invited him to attend and make a scene.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I guess you can better advocate for gun control if your daughter gets killed. what a piece of shit.

I wonder if he's willing to give up the AR in his police cruiser.......

.....correction.....ITS police cruiser.....

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I wonder if he's willing to give up the AR in his police cruiser.......

.....correction.....ITS police cruiser.....

It should just quit its job as a deputy, because deputies carry scary evil black guns and they are only made to hurt and kill others and so he should go become an avacado farmer in California. He and his mates proved they're worthless as cops anyway, since they stood by while children were being murdered, including his daughter. Failure as a father, failure as a cop. F that guy.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock

The guy is a piece of shit otherwise known as a useful idiot.

So he and his buddies stood by with peckers in hand while kids were dying and he thinks his ilk are the only ones professional enough to carry guns. The reality of life is he and his ilk are the exact reason why more Americans need to arm themselves. If it weren’t for nutless wonders such as him and the “prosecutors” who keep releasing violent thugs, maybe there would be more peace in this country.

I’m sorry that he and his “friends” let his daughter die needlessly, but Screw him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

IF this is true, that he just stood outside, while his daughter was killed inside the classroom, that is a level of cowardice I could never understand, or condone.

Bad enough reflection of his ability or lack of to be a LE officer, but an even poorer one as a father.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It should just quit its job as a deputy, because deputies carry scary evil black guns and they are only made to hurt and kill others and so he should go become an avacado farmer in California. He and his mates proved they're worthless as cops anyway, since they stood by while children were being murdered, including his daughter. Failure as a father, failure as a cop. F that guy.
    Hey! Tom Selleck is an avacado farmer!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom