• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Boulder/Denver/County, ATF/FBI/SWAt. twitter looks like all LE in state are there. Some twitter comments are ridiculous. Stuff happens, deal with it. IT WAS AN AR!! So what! Maybe Co legal drugs have something to do with it?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Until a couple of days ago, Boulder had an AWB and mag capacity limits on the books. Local judge just vacated the law as unconstitutional.

Boulder has some of the most draconian gun laws in the country.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    The only thing I could find on whether you could have a gun on you was no open carry.
    There's no restriction on concealed carry at that location, assuming a valid permit.

More specifically - the supermarket chain where this occurred does not (to my knowledge) post any signs restricting CC; even if they did - in CO, it would carry no force-of-law without permanently installed weapon-screening points/equipment.

Obviously, open carry is a different issue, and likely restricted under local ordinance (been a while since I've looked at that)...

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    If it does then there will be lawsuits, which will go all the way to SCOTUS

If they (SCOTUS) don't have the balls to challenge them then it will come down to who will or will not enforce them
    I wonder in counties like montgomery will stand behind their supposed sanctuary status?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Related to this shooting, I saw this list on social media today. Anyone know if all of these happened in this time frame? I had not heard of several of these listed? It DOES seem like there was less of this BS when Trump was in office, however.-
    1616504305004.png

Top Bottom