• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I wasn't the one making an allegation. I was just asking you to back yours up.

How is a warrant illegal? Its legal when the judge signs it. Was a judge not signing/approving the warrants?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

There was nothing legal prior too and after the warrants. Unless you subscribe to the whole “we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong“ mantra. The only people who believe that are partisan hacks and SHEEP. One person that paid for these crimes was a fall guy lawyer they took advantage of...sucks to be him. The others peter POS strozk, comey and his cabal all should be residing in a prison cell but miraculously they walk free. The judges who rubber stamped the crossfire hurricane coup attempt should be removed from the bench at a minimum for FISA surveillance based on the BS Steele Dossier.

The whole thing was a massive criminal act.
    Capitol Armory ad

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There was nothing legal prior too and after the warrants. Unless you subscribe to the whole “we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong“ mantra. The only people who believe that are partisan hacks and SHEEP. One person that paid for these crimes was a fall guy lawyer they took advantage of...sucks to be him. The others peter POS strozk, comey and his cabal all should be residing in a prison cell but miraculously they walk free. The judges who rubber stamped the crossfire hurricane coup attempt should be removed from the bench at a minimum for FISA surveillance based on the BS Steele Dossier.

The whole thing was a massive criminal act.
    How does this relate to Boulder again??

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008

Oh, you think it is a different FBI than the criminal one currently running amuck.

Let me drop some knowledge on you- IT IS THE SAME CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION run by a different den of criminals at the top.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

It doesn't really. He just wants to argue and insult people that happen to disagree with his opinion of how he sees things.

Looked over some his past post history, just to get a bit of perspective. He seems to have a habit of insulting people that disagree with him. Sort of why I see no need to get caught up in his drama. Just not worth the effort.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It doesn't really. He just wants to argue and insult people that happen to disagree with his opinion of how he sees things.

Looked over some his past post history, just to get a bit of perspective. He seems to have a habit of insulting people that disagree with him. Sort of why I see no need to get caught up in his drama. Just not worth the effort.
    That was pretty much what I was getting at... his argument, while presumably true has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That was pretty much what I was getting at... his argument, while presumably true has nothing to do with the conversation at hand.

Life is too short to be wasted arguing on the interwebs with someone that wants to argue!

He should go find a fence post to argue with. That way, he will always be right!

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...Folks don't go around saying "you there, I want you to lie to the judge today" or "see that innocent person, arrest them just for fun"

That was happening with HPD’s Detective Goines and and up to a dozen others. I think *most* agencies end up with a bad actor every now and then, but try to take care of it once discovered. But HPD seems to be an anomaly for chronic abuse.

I know that’s completely irrelevant to the thread, but since it’s already adrift....

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Life is too short to be wasted arguing on the interwebs with someone that wants to argue!

He should go find a fence post to argue with. That way, he will always be right!

A fence post would make better arguments than you, so it would definitely be a step up on the intellectual food chain.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom