• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    IF the alleged shooter is a Muslim, that in itself creates a problem for Democrats and the MSM trying to push an anti-gun agenda at this time. Simply because ti doesn't easily fit into their own narrative of a crazed lone gunman going on a killing spree, making it a necessity of requiring more gun control and infringement upon our gun rights and ownership.

But rest assured, somehow, or someway, there will be spin control of this event that they will use to their advantage in some way.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    IF the alleged shooter is a Muslim, that in itself creates a problem for Democrats and the MSM trying to push an anti-gun agenda at this time. Simply because ti doesn't easily fit into their own narrative of a crazed lone gunman going on a killing spree, making it a necessity of requiring more gun control and infringement upon our gun rights and ownership.

But rest assured, somehow, or someway, there will be spin control of this event that they will use to their advantage in some way.
    It doesn't matter that we are right. What matters is their plan of absolute control. If we don't make that clear to enough people we lose.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    You sure that they are not simply inept?
    If not, we should probably demand a refund.

They are the same organization that sent 15 agents to investigate a garage door pulley (RE: what Bubba Wallace calls a noose), conducts illegal surveillance on political enemies of the left, covers up crimes by the left, attempts a coup on a sitting POTUS. It is clear the feebs have an agenda and justice has zero to do with it.

They don’t care what you or I “demand.” They don’t work for the people or in the pursuit of justice.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands

The spin is that he's mentally defective. It's already being well spun.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    They are the same organization that sent 15 agents to investigate a garage door pulley (RE: what Bubba Wallace calls a noose), conducts illegal surveillance on political enemies of the left, covers up crimes by the left, attempts a coup on a sitting POTUS. It is clear the feebs have an agenda and justice has zero to do with it.

They don’t care what you or I “demand.” They don’t work for the people or in the pursuit of justice.

There is a huge difference between rank and file agents just doing their jobs, and the political leadership at the top, swaying with the politics of the current administrations. Agents in federal LE agencies, follow orders just like any other organization or company many times.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The spin is that he's mentally defective. It's already being well spun.

That I have no doubt of. And in some way, I'll bet that the consensus is that it boils down to more gun control laws or expanded background checks or some other nonsense so people fell all warm, fuzzy and safe. In no way will it ever address the real issues or problems. It never has for decades.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    There is a huge difference between rank and file agents just doing their jobs, and the political leadership at the top, swaying with the politics of the current administrations. Agents in federal LE agencies, follow orders just like any other organization or company many times.

Following illegal orders is being complicit.

If the rank and file agents don’t see that, they aren’t qualified to be in their positions.

At least you recognize that the feebs don’t work for the American People. Agents are following the illegal orders of a politically controlled and leftist driven modern day SS, the world hasn’t seen this type of organization since the NAZI German Gestapo Of the late 1930’s to the end of WW2 on the Continent of Europe.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Following illegal orders is being complicit.

If the rank and file agents don’t see that, they aren’t qualified to be in their positions.

At least you recognize that the feebs don’t work for the American People. Agents are following the illegal orders of a politically controlled and leftist driven modern day SS, the world hasn’t seen this type of organization since the NAZI German Gestapo Of the late 1930’s to the end of WW2 on the Continent of Europe.

Agents at the bottom just following orders, may not even have a clue that what they are doing it illegal.

Do you question every order or instruction given to you from your superiors at work?

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This is true. We all have a job to do. Sometimes nobody asks or gives a damn if we agree with it.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Agents at the bottom just following orders, may not even have a clue that what they are doing it illegal.

Do you question every order or instruction given to you from your superiors at work?

You are saying that FBI Agents don’t have a clue of the law? So these supposed top tier law enforcement agents don’t have a clue? Take a step back and think about your statement.

And, I don’t have any superiors at work. I’m the Alpha and the Omega and very successful as a result.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You are saying that FBI Agents don’t have a clue of the law? So these supposed top tier law enforcement agents don’t have a clue? Take a step back and think about your statement.

And, I don’t have any superiors at work. I’m the Alpha and the Omega and very successful as a result.

Well, I can continuing this discussion with you would be pointless and futile on my part. You seem to already decided you're right, and I'm wrong. Carry on.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    This is true. We all have a job to do. Sometimes nobody asks or gives a damn if we agree with it.

If what you are doing is illegal that makes you a criminal and “agree“ has zero to do with it.

The so called rational exhibited here is stupefying.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Well, I can continuing this discussion with you would be pointless and futile on my part. You seem to already decided you're right, and I'm wrong. Carry on.

You are most certainly wrong, that is why it would be futile and pointless on your part. Following orders was the same excuse that NAZI Germans used when they committed mass genocide on 6 million Jews. At the Nuremberg Trials the “following orders” schtick didn’t work very well and many German Soldiers were executed as a result of their crimes.

An FBI Agent isn’t the local glue sniffer who cuts grass for a living, an FBI Agent better know the law as it is their GD Profession.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

ROFL.

Many are lawyers themselves. These are some of the most legally educated Agents in all of .gov.

As a former Fed, I can't count the number of hours of training took on what I could and could not do legally. It seemed every time the AG made a ruling, we were back in the classroom.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    If what you are doing is illegal that makes you a criminal and “agree“ has zero to do with it.

The so called rational exhibited here is stupefying.
    I won't break a law. I would also enforce those that I was advised needed enforcing. I'll leave it there as it's clear to me you and I have come to a standstill. Shame you're so easily stupefied.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I won't break a law. I would also enforce those that I was advised needed enforcing. I'll leave it there as it's clear to me you and I have come to a standstill. Shame you're so easily stupefied.

What is a “shame” is people condoning illegal actions by Federal Agents and trying to justify it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    What is a “shame” is people condoning illegal actions by Federal Agents and trying to justify it.

At what point did he, or I say we either condone, or are justifying their illegal actions?

You are clearly making assumptions now. But you already made the assumption I'm wrong and you're right anyways. You pointed that out quite eloquently to me.

Top Bottom