• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Waiting for Jo and d' ho to rush out to console the victims in the name of hate crime. Biden may have to hitchhike since the MSM probably doesn't want him to try the stairs again unless it's blowing a Force 8 gale for an excuse.

Can't be a hate crime - it's useful as a tool to push gun control, and "hate crime" would dilute that message. As would "radical muslim terrorist attack", which this rather obviously was.
    Texas SOT

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    They find out he ain't white then make him out to be a bullied oppressed arab
    Screenshot_20210324-094207_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Also, was no one carrying in the store except for the shooter? When I left Colorado in '84, it was legal to carry as long as it was not concealed so what was going on in that store?

I read earlier from a person who shops at that store that he carries concealed there all the time, but the GOA email said it was a "gun free zone." I've been wondering the same myself.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    NY Times spin

A police affidavit made public on Tuesday said that last week he bought a Ruger AR-556 semiautomatic pistol — essentially a shortened version of an AR-15 style rifle, which fires the same small-caliber, high-velocity ammunition, first developed for battlefield use. Statements from the police and the charging documents did not make fully clear what models of weapons he used in the attack, and whether the Ruger was one of them.

Reactions: gll

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    NY Times spin

A police affidavit made public on Tuesday said that last week he bought a Ruger AR-556 semiautomatic pistol — essentially a shortened version of an AR-15 style rifle, which fires the same small-caliber, high-velocity ammunition, first developed for battlefield use. Statements from the police and the charging documents did not make fully clear what models of weapons he used in the attack, and whether the Ruger was one of them.

And the first line from the Wikipedia entry, which craps all over that "battlefield ammo" spin: "The .223 Remington is a rifle cartridge, originally developed in 1957 as a commercial hunting bullet..."

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    I read earlier from a person who shops at that store that he carries concealed there all the time, but the GOA email said it was a "gun free zone." I've been wondering the same myself.

GFZ? I didn't see any signs in the video by the "journalist" that indicated such. Otherwise, GFZ signage has no force of law in Colorado. You have to be asked to leave (remove gun from building) if your gun is spotted before any legal action can be taken against you. So effectively, private business GFZs by choice need direct communication with carriers to valid.

The store does not post people at the door, telling them directly that no guns are allowed.

See https://colorado.concealedcarry.com/2019/09/03/colorado-no-guns-allowed-signs/

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Mods, can you move this to the Colorado shooting thread? I meant to post it there but hit the enter button too quickly

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot