• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    At what point did he, or I say we either condone, or are justifying their illegal actions?

You are clearly making assumptions now. But you already made the assumption I'm wrong and you're right anyways. You pointed that out quite eloquently to me.

You wrote, and I quote “they are just following orders” which is a lame ass excuse for breaking the law. You have no clue how scrutinized a person that is selected into the ranks of the FBI is. These agents, though partisan, are very well versed in the law, it’s why people with a clue want to punch that snake comey in his snarky mouth. FBI Agents know the law (RE: ALL OF THEM) yet they pick and choose how to interpret it, who it applies too, and how to circumvent it for political purpose. Just stop with your nonsense already- you are embarrassing yourself.
    DK Firearms

Reactions: gll

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    @ST5MF , I'll make sure to submit all my future posts for your approval so as not to embarrass myself any further!

Actually, my real reaction to your post.

RL laugh.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’ve missed a couple post today, but I don’t think anyone has caught on to the one big thing that’s different this time around.

The pols and media are now calling gun control legislation gun safety legislation. That one little word change may be all it takes for the dam to not just crack, but give way.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I’ve missed a couple post today, but I don’t think anyone has caught on to the one big thing that’s different this time around.

The pols and media are now calling gun control legislation gun safety legislation. That one little word change may be all it takes for the dam to not just crack, but give way.

Exactly. By substitution of the words, "gun control" for the word "safety" they can manipulate other legislators into getting on board with further restrictive gun legislation.

After all, it's for the safety of the children.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008

The dam gave way after the fraudulent elections were perpetrated on this country, what we are seeing now are the flood waters, and they are still rising.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

"Common Sense", "Gun Safely" they have tried lots of names.

I do not see anyone in Congress changing their vote over a word change. It will come down to the same thing as always - what will get me re-elected.

eta
    I did see Manchin came against BG check bills. Just a matter of how many RINOS support it.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If what you are doing is illegal that makes you a criminal and “agree“ has zero to do with it.

The so called rational exhibited here is stupefying.
    It isn't so black and white. If a field agent is making headway on a case, but gets transfered by his higher-ups, he isn't doing anything illegal by following orders and packing it in.

Folks don't go around saying "you there, I want you to lie to the judge today" or "see that innocent person, arrest them just for fun"

I don't trust the FBI or anyone else and looking at world history, it isn't a stretch to think there are folks in government that can/did/could orchestrate a false flag mass casualty event, but that doesn't mean all their assets would be doing anything illegal or have a clue about the motives behind their orders.

Very little in this world is black or white, most of it is gray and the color even changes with perspective, motive and intent.

Also consider how much you want to FBI or others to know/suspect before the act. Do you want a visit or warrant issued because a family member or acquaintance thinks you're a gun nut and might shoot up someplace? I'll take the risk of a few shootings over less freedom.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Remind me what illegal actions you are specifically speaking about so we can stop the generalities.

Who did what when and why is it illegal?

“Agents at the bottom just following orders, may not even have a clue that what they are doing is illegal.” -axxe55

You are asking the wrong person. Perhaps the individual who made the above statement that Federal Agents may not have a clue when they are doing something illegal should be the one who you pose that question.

Personally, I know that every FBI Agent top to bottom is competent enough to know what is illegal.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    “Agents at the bottom just following orders, may not even have a clue that what they are doing is illegal.” -axxe55

You are asking the wrong person. Perhaps the individual who made the above statement that Federal Agents may not have a clue when they are doing something illegal should be the one who you pose that question.

Personally, I know that every FBI Agent top to bottom is competent enough to know what is illegal.
    Hahahaha, somebody is backtracking and throwing others under the bus.

You sir first stated the feds were behaving illegally. See post #125 and #129.

Put-up or shut-up.

ST5MF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    Hahahaha, somebody is backtracking and throwing others under the bus.

You sir first stated the feds were behaving illegally. See post #125 and #129.

Put-up or shut-up.

Illegally obtained FISA warrants, illegal surveillance on political enemies, illegal cover ups of political figures, attempted coup of a sitting POTUS, all illegal and not because they weren’t aware of the law. Again, I’m not the one saying agents don’t know when they are breaking the law, they know exactly when they are breaking the law and they do so by choice.

Now tell me the FEDS don’t break the law with a straight face.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It isn't so black and white. If a field agent is making headway on a case, but gets transfered by his higher-ups, he isn't doing anything illegal by following orders and packing it in.
    I was in one of two experimental enforcement groups operating in Houston. We were doing well in my group but the other group was really making headway, as in billions of dollars in headway.

On a Friday, a top-level lobbyist in the industry being looked at by the other group played golf with President Clinton. On Monday morning, the Assistant Director of the local bureau walked into that group, ordered everyone to stop answering or using phones, document all files as closed, and do nothing until they could all be reassigned elsewhere.

I tend to think most LEOs, no matter what sort of law they deal with or where they fit into the org chart, understand that sudden reassignment away from productive work is proof positive of shenanigans and not just incompetence. They may be too far down the food chain to fix anything but they probably know.

Thus, while I agree with most of your post, I think the premise of yours I quoted is flawed.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    IF the alleged shooter is a Muslim, that in itself creates a problem for Democrats and the MSM trying to push an anti-gun agenda at this time. Simply because ti doesn't easily fit into their own narrative of a crazed lone gunman going on a killing spree, making it a necessity of requiring more gun control and infringement upon our gun rights and ownership.

But rest assured, somehow, or someway, there will be spin control of this event that they will use to their advantage in some way.

Does not seem to be slowing them down at all.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Common sense is the other term going along with that.

The script has been widely distributed.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Illegally obtained FISA warrants, illegal surveillance on political enemies, illegal cover ups of political figures, attempted coup of a sitting POTUS, all illegal and not because they weren’t aware of the law. Again, I’m not the one saying agents don’t know when they are breaking the law, they know exactly when they are breaking the law and they do so by choice.

Now tell me the FEDS don’t break the law with a straight face.
    I wasn't the one making an allegation. I was just asking you to back yours up.

How is a warrant illegal? Its legal when the judge signs it. Was a judge not signing/approving the warrants?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom