• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    Is this the official thread or is there a main one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    According to a local radio report CNN (Certainly Not News) was reporting 50 dead! Whatta buncha sorry rat-bastard excuses for reporters! Of course ALL the "news" networks will run with this for about 2 weeks, ASSURING another nit-wit now masturbating in his mothers basement to pics of that walking disease, Kim Kardashian, will find a way to get himself a gun and head out to some "gun free" zone and put his worthless name in the history books, too! The media bears alot of the blame for this shit because they beat it to death! No pun intended.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    According to a local radio report CNN (Certainly Not News) was reporting 50 dead! Whatta buncha sorry rat-bastard excuses for reporters! Of course ALL the "news" networks will run with this for about 2 weeks, ASSURING another nit-wit now masturbating in his mothers basement to pics of that walking disease, Kim Kardashian, will find a way to get himself a gun and head out to some "gun free" zone and put his worthless name in the history books, too! The media bears alot of the blame for this shit because they beat it to death! No pun intended.

Last report I heard was 17

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As much as I detest Liberals, if I thought turning in my guns would do ANYTHING to prevent these shootings, I would do that. Removing guns from law abiding citizens won't accomplish a friggin' thing and the Libtards know that. All that would do is disarm law abiding citizens and trash the US Constitution and Bill of Rights!

Most of you know that I was born & raised in Chicago and ran with a very bad crowd. I knew several "Fences" that would sell anyone a firearm with no questions asked. In fact, one of those "fences" ran a bar where he bought and sold "hot" goods while uniformed Chicago cops sat right there!

Another "Fence" sold pistols out of a 5 gallon bucket! No questions asked.

That's the way it was then, and how it still is in a city with some of the most stringent gun laws in the US!

Flash

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    As much as I detest Liberals, if I thought turning in my guns would do ANYTHING to prevent these shootings, I would do that. Removing guns from law abiding citizens won't accomplish a friggin' thing and the Libtards know that. All that would do is disarm law abiding citizens and trash the US Constitution and Bill of Rights!

Most of you know that I was born & raised in Chicago and ran with a very bad crowd. I knew several "Fences" that would sell anyone a firearm with no questions asked. In fact, one of those "fences" ran a bar where he bought and sold "hot" goods while uniformed Chicago cops sat right there!

Another "Fence" sold pistols out of a 5 gallon bucket! No questions asked.

That's the way it was then, and how it still is in a city with some of the most stringent gun laws in the US!

Flash

I have told that to many an anti gunner...if I could turn in my guns and end all gun violence I would, but what we know the world would REALLY be a violent place. Man has been killing man since he walked erect on the face of the earth.

I noted that the on the scene report said this: "It was an AR 15 that killed the students"...NO MAM, it was not an AR 15, they don't kill people, people kill people!!! Chuckee Schumer is gonna go nutso AGAIN!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have told that to many an anti gunner...if I could turn in my guns and end all gun violence I would, but what we know the world would REALLY be a violent place. Man has been killing man since he walked erect on the face of the earth.

I noted that the on the scene report said this: "It was an AR 15 that killed the students"...NO MAM, it was not an AR 15, they don't kill people, people kill people!!! Chuckee Schumer is gonna go nutso AGAIN!
    The killer used an ar15?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The Remington 870 that was used in the Navy Yard shootings was reported as an AR-15. After it came out that it was a shotgun, several news outlets reported it as an "AR-15 shotgun". Once the model came out, they began referring to the 870 as an "assault shotgun".

To the press, if it was used in a mass shooting it must be an AR-15. After all, they've put a lot of energy into putting forth the idea that AR-15's are the "weapon of choice" for mass shooters...which, of course, inspires the murderers to use them.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just saw this on a lady's FB page. Not sure where she got it.

The shooter was adopted at birth by a 48 year old couple who couldn’t have children. The father died several years ago and the mother, at 68, 3 months ago. The mother frequently called the police for help with the boy and his brother. She couldn’t control them - the shooter killed small animals and stole things out of neighbor’s open garages. He was kicked out of several schools for behavior problems. The mother didn’t know what to do.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    I watched video taken by students in the school and it was definitely a semi-auto rifle. Fast shots and one showed bullet holes in a laptop. Very crazy stuff! I wish I could share it but no link

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I watched video taken by students in the school and it was definitely a semi-auto rifle. Fast shots and one showed bullet holes in a laptop. Very crazy stuff! I wish I could share it but no link

Here we go again

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Here we go again

Yep.

A new AWB is coming, this time without a sunset. Trump used to be for such a ban so I am just waiting for him to flip on the issue. The wave of wishy washy Republicans folding in his wake will be tremendous. I want to be wrong but I really don't think I am.

When it passes, and this still happens, then what?

Top Bottom