• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    I'd be into their ambi lower but at that price point for a forged, it's a rip. I was lucky enough to get some billet ambi's from joe bobs on black friday for just a little more than AP. AP does make decent stuff though. I own both the uppers and lowers. not totally sure I'd pay $65 for a blem though. seems like prices are coming down on non-blems from other mfg's.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    so what are these? the ad says nothing about blem and the base price is lower than AP's website

I ordered a couple for sample testing purposes. Plus these have the M4 cuts, which is important to me. Some if the uppers on AP say they don't have the cuts.

Last edited:

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    sample "observation" purposes. visual test. seems too cheap to believe. if they're nice, I will order more as needed :)

I see.

I've watched and hem hawed over an AP lower for a little bit. But saw the price this morning and decided to bite. Normally the blem lowers are $70something. I've got another receiver set I'd like to pick up. Figure it won't hurt to grab lowers when I can. Granted paying an incoming FFL each time is kind of sickening, especially when they charge highway robbery rates. But I'm not auctioning a kidney in 2016 when the market goes looney again.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    I see.

I've watched and hem hawed over an AP lower for a little bit. But saw the price this morning and decided to bite. Normally the blem lowers are $70something. I've got another receiver set I'd like to pick up. Figure it won't hurt to grab lowers when I can. Granted paying an incoming FFL each time is kind of sickening, especially when they charge highway robbery rates. But I'm not auctioning a kidney in 2016 when the market goes looney again.

agree on the lowers. if you're looking for 1, gun show is the best bet in a lot of cases if you pay excessive FFL fees. At the show, it's no fees just add sales tax.. ordering online get 3, stick em in the safe, and find an FFL who doesn't charge more than $10 per receiver ish.

Last edited:

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Copes has Anderson blem for $41

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical