• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Officer Shot While Serving Warrant for Gallagher Murder | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Officer shot in the leg serving a warrant on a 17 year old neighbor of the six year old girl who was murdered in Saginaw. Suspect met him at the door with a pistol in his waistband and got the officer in the leg. Not sure if the wounded officer returned fire or if one of his colleagues did, but the teenage puke is in the hospital with a gunshot wound to the head.
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Alanna Gallagher murder - Officer & Suspect Shot

I hope the sick **** rots in hell as data a little **** toy.

That is the most sickening shit I could imagine. I hope the little bastard is lying in pain and agony wishing for death right now.

Glad they found him.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I hope the sick **** rots in hell as data a little **** toy.

That is the most sickening shit I could imagine. I hope the little bastard is lying in pain and agony wishing for death right now.

Glad they found him.
    Agreed. We should bring stoning back for sickos like this. Unfortunately public executions will never be brought back.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I hope the officer makes it. It sounds like it may have hit an artery in his leg if its that critical.

That whole story was just horrible, and now this. At this point I hope the officer makes it and the suspect goes ahead and dies. I'd hate to have to fund his life support for years to come with my tax $$.

Flyingswords

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Smiths Station AL
    I hope the officer makes it. It sounds like it may have hit an artery in his leg if its that critical.

That whole story was just horrible, and now this. At this point I hope the officer makes it and the suspect goes ahead and dies. I'd hate to have to fund his life support for years to come with my tax $$.

He didnt get shot in the leg. He was shot in the groin. o.O

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Watching report about this on NBC. Confirmed that officer was shot in groin, the slug "divided" (quoting trauma surgeon who operated on the cop) the femoral artery. That's one cop who is damned lucky to be alive.

No word on the other bastard's condition yet. Personally I'm hoping he dies slowly and painfully. Pretty sure there's a special place in Hell with his name on it.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    this whole case has been bizarre

Damon Ing - the spokesperson/officer for Saginaw PD - is an FFL and teaches the CHL class - very solid guy - i went thru him for my CHL class

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Alanna Gallagher murder - Officer & Suspect Shot

The more I learn about this case the less I wish I knew.

I can't begin to comprehend this kind if evil. It's sickening and I'm not generally too sensitive about these things.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I know the family of the slain girl hopes the killer lives so they might get some answers as to why he killed the girl, but I hope he doesn't make it. All we need is another legal/media circus like the Zimmerman trial. Some showboat lawyer/lawyers more worried about the killer's rights than sympathy for the innocent little girl.
    Speaking of trials. Why is that bastard who did the shooting at Fort Hood still above ground? It has been over two years. The son-of-a bitch is still in the Army , so he should have had his trial and gone before a firing squad by now. But that is just my thoughts.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Re: Alanna Gallagher murder - Officer & Suspect Shot

Read he's still getting paid by the army also, some $200k+

sent from my cell phone, far far away

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    I know the family of the slain girl hopes the killer lives so they might get some answers as to why he killed the girl, but I hope he doesn't make it. All we need is another legal/media circus like the Zimmerman trial. Some showboat lawyer/lawyers more worried about the killer's rights than sympathy for the innocent little girl.
    Speaking of trials. Why is that bastard who did the shooting at Fort Hood still above ground? It has been over two years. The son-of-a bitch is still in the Army , so he should have had his trial and gone before a firing squad by now. But that is just my thoughts.

what answer could he possibly give that family that would soothe them in any way shape or form? sorry but thats just crazy .....the kid, assuming he's guilty - likely had mental health issues or is a socio-path....nothing he could tell that family would mean anything whatsoever - she's not coming back

i'm all for finding Maj Hassan guilty and giving him the death penalty......but i'm also for allowing the system to play out like it needs to. there are sorts of legal nuances and intricacies involved with this case that the common news consumer has no clue about...they are being methodical about how they handle the case so that when its all done - its done.......and until he's found guilty - he gets his army pay just like every other soldier pending trial does

sucks - but thats how it is

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Does anyone know anything about Holder's parents? Where they there? Did they care? It seems he was already on the neighbors radar for criminal mischief and just anything no good in general. Hard to think family members wouldn't feel the same way or worse. I feel that the guardian(s) need to be questioned and possibly held accountable as well.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Does anyone know anything about Holder's parents? Where they there? Did they care? It seems he was already on the neighbors radar for criminal mischief and just anything no good in general. Hard to think family members wouldn't feel the same way or worse. I feel that the guardian(s) need to be questioned and possibly held accountable as well.

yeah i had the very same questions

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    what answer could he possibly give that family that would soothe them in any way shape or form? sorry but thats just crazy .....the kid, assuming he's guilty - likely had mental health issues or is a socio-path....nothing he could tell that family would mean anything whatsoever - she's not coming back

i'm all for finding Maj Hassan guilty and giving him the death penalty......but i'm also for allowing the system to play out like it needs to. there are sorts of legal nuances and intricacies involved with this case that the common news consumer has no clue about...they are being methodical about how they handle the case so that when its all done - its done.......and until he's found guilty - he gets his army pay just like every other soldier pending trial does

sucks - but thats how it is

Yeah, I'd rather him not get off because of some procedural irregularity.

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Re: Alanna Gallagher murder - Officer & Suspect Shot

My conspiracy friends tell me it's too avoid paying the injured soldiers

The military is calling this workplace violence vs terrorist attack

Soldiers would get more compensation if it were a terrorist attack

sent from my cell phone, far far away

Every Day Man