• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Is it just me or do none of his "paper firearm" vids load or play? The others work fine. Wonder why YouTube didn't just remove the videos, instead, if they felt it was inappropriate/illegal content.

I had problems with them freezing a few seconds in, but when i started them over they buffered out right and played.
    Capitol Armory ad

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    He's walking on thin ice with the ATF. I bet they could get that to fire one round and call it a firearm\suppressor.
    If you watch his other vids, he actually does fire it. He takes a .45 case, puts a custom primer and load in it, and the thing will fire and even cycle. I'm pretty impressed with his paper mache skills, but yeah I think the suppressor might land him in hot water.

Daily

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Texas
    If you watch his other vids, he actually does fire it. He takes a .45 case, puts a custom primer and load in it, and the thing will fire and even cycle. I'm pretty impressed with his paper mache skills, but yeah I think the suppressor might land him in hot water.

Maybe he designed it to just fire blanks / bulletless cases. Correct me if I am wrong, but if it is not attached to an actual gun, is it a suppressor?

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Maybe he designed it to just fire blanks / bulletless cases. Correct me if I am wrong, but if it is not attached to an actual gun, is it a suppressor?

Yes, even suppressors (fake suppressors) designed for a paintball gun or an airsoft gun that is removable has to be registered and you have to pay for the stamp.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Suppressors are classified as firearms by the atf. The "paper gun" is a non issue since it is legal to manufacture a firearm yourself as long as it meets the atf designated requirements for handgun, long gun, or shotgun. The issue here is he possibly manufactured a unregistered nfa item (The paper suppressor) even if the item is one time use, he could face a max sentence of 10 years in federal pound you in the ass prison and up to a $250,000.

I'm willing to bet if you tape that thing to the end of a .22 you get more than the allowed decibel reduction.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Nope, watch his other vids... He has one where he shoots a projectile through an aluminum can and even goes into a phonebook he was using as a backstop. He had his suppressor on there at the time, too. Not too good for him me thinks...

Top Bottom