• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade, the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years? And, they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!
    Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the windows in the Escalade. Not only that, they know which wedge! And, each & every day, they continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's plans for divorce, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for two years, yet this very same press:

* Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
    * Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates;
    * Or locate any of his college papers or grades;
    * Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia & a Harvard education;
    * Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;
    * Or locate and publish his long form Birth Certificate

Why do many in the press hamper every effort made in finding out the truth about Obama?

Maybe they are the typical liberals who knowingly hide the truth, deliberately make false or improbable accounts against conservatives with something that never happened. If that doesn't work just flat out make up lies as they cover up the blatant corruption of the Democratic Congress and other liberal politicians who are absent of all integrity.

The unscrupulous politician who lacks honesty, caught in many acts of lying, cheating and stealing, if Republican we read every minute detail about it, if Democrat it is buried as deep as possible.

Does a politician who would be happy to sell this country down the river in order to gain power, wanting to be revered and feared by all worldwide. Above all he wants to be Godlike and held in the highest esteem by the dictators and M.E. leaders sound familiar?
    Gun Zone Deals

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Dude, I don't even know where my own birth certificate is. This whole birther nonsense is such an overblown load of crap. I can't even get a driver's license these days without providing seventeen forms of I.D., an X-ray of my testicles, and a stool sample. Why do people honestly think that someone could become a U.S. Senator let alone President without having proper identification? The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general public's business.

You can always identify a birther by the way they emphasize Barack Hussein Obama.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Dude, I don't even know where my own birth certificate is.
    but the Military knows where it is...
    This whole birther nonsense is such an overblown load of crap.
    WOW, 1 line in that whole thread about his Birth certificate and you label him a birther???? YUP!! you're DEFINATELY a LIBERAL!!!!
    Why do people honestly think that someone could become a U.S. Senator let alone President without having proper identification?
    because NO ONE really checked into the guys background, NO-ONE!!!!
    The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general public's business.
    WRONG AGAIN lil buddy. actually the PEOPLE DO have a rite to know someones background whom wishes to be a part of running this country!!!!!!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for two years, yet this very same press:

* Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
    * Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;
    * Or locate and publish his long form Birth Certificate

Why do many in the press hamper every effort made in finding out the truth about Obama?
    because he is THE MOST FRAUDULENT POTUS this country will EVER see!!!!!!! do to the fact he has hidden his ENTIRE PAST from everyone on purpose!!!!!!!!!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    No. They don't, skeeter. His birth certificate is protected by the Privacy Act of 1974, so it really isn't anyones business but his own.

And yes. Anyone that brings up the President and questions his legitimacy for the office that he holds spouting claims about his birth certificate is, by definition, a birther.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    CW, you may not care where YOUR Birth Certificate is but YOU are not the president of the United States, the Leader of the Free World, the Sultan of Swat, the MoFo who am in charge, the ..................... ok, you get it.

IF, and I say IF he is somehow not legit then this would be more epic proportions than sex with an intern, than Bush "illegally" invading Iraq, than someone running for the senate who is a Witch, than whore getting elected in Kollifornia, than ..... I digress again.

To most Libtards it is preposterous. It's so far-fetched that they can't even imagine it. How could this ever happen? Impossible.

But, it's really fairly simple to walk through.

When he ran for and became a State Senator there was no legitimate citizenship requirement. There are web sites that mention a "Kenyan" being elected. We know that web sites are not 100% reliable. When he ran for and became a US Senator, the thinking was "Well, he's a STATE SENATOR, he must be a legal resident". By the time the presidential campaign was in full swing, it was "Well he was a State Senator and a US Senator, THEY must have seen his credentials". Just who is THEY? At this point, no one.

But since none of those factors listed in the posting above are available today, some really so preposterous that they can't be imagined, like just how much does it cost to attend Columbia and Harvard, then someone needs to get down and consider the possibility, i know highly remote, that somehow this has been allowed to happen.

Remember, a mighty Oak Tree starts with a tiny ACORN.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    No. They don't, skeeter. His birth certificate is protected by the Privacy Act of 1974, so it really isn't anyones business but his own.
    so 1 item is protected by some law and you just gloss over EVERYTHING ELSE!! UM YES, we the people have the rite to know EVERYTHING about a MYSTERIOUS GUY whom went to GREAT LENGHTS and costs to hide his past!! but since you side with the LIBS 99% of the time you'll just overlook that fact!! and for that look at all the damage he has done even FAR worse then your lil ol scape goat BUSH!

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    IF, and I say IF he is somehow not legit then this would be more epic proportions than sex with an intern, than Bush "illegally" invading Iraq, than someone running for the senate who is a Witch, than whore getting elected in Kollifornia, than ..... I digress again.

Correct. It would be. But like I said, considering how hard it is to even prove who you are to simply get a driver's license I'm sure the process is a lot more stringent for not only being a Senator or President but the simple matter of obtaining the security clearances that go along with both. This has been investigated thoroughly due to the fact that he holds our nuclear launch capability. >_>

To most Libtards it is preposterous. It's so far-fetched that they can't even imagine it. How could this ever happen? Impossible.

I find it preposterous and far-fetched because I know the process that one has to go through for obtaining said security clearances. The polygraphs. The investigations. For this fact, Birthers are on a whole other level of derp from Truthers.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Dude, I don't even know where my own birth certificate is. This whole birther nonsense is such an overblown load of crap. I can't even get a driver's license these days without providing seventeen forms of I.D., an X-ray of my testicles, and a stool sample. Why do people honestly think that someone could become a U.S. Senator let alone President without having proper identification? The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general public's business.

You can always identify a birther by the way they emphasize Barack Hussein Obama.

But I bet we could find someone you went to school with SOMEWHERE...

Let's face it, the media knew EVERYTHING, and reported it ad nausea about McCain, and Bush, and Clinton, and the other Bush, and Reagan, and Carter, and Ford, and Nixon, and Johnson, and Kennedy, and...get the idea yet???...but with Obama?...not a WORD...NOTHING...AND, ANY attempt to GET the information is met with law suites and stone walls. Why? Why??? What is being hidden? And if there is nothing being hidden, then why all the efforts made to not let ANYONE know why NO ONE AT COLUMBIA remembers him?....This is SUCH a NO BRAINIER, if there is nothing to hide, then WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE SOMETHING? Hell, they interviewed one of Bushes 2nd grade teachers in Midland! The PUBLISHED his transcripts...they questioned EVERY business deal he ever made...but not Obama...

If he IS a citizen, why not just prove it instead of letting this go on and on and on...or release the records of him being at Columbia...or ANYWHERE for that matter...it's not a big deal to shut us up...hell, the press did it with no one even asking for EVERY OTHER PUBLIC FIGURE WHO HAS EVER UTTER THE PHRASE "I'm running for President", why not him?

So before you ignore what was stated in the OP, and try to just mark it down to nut job "birthers", answer the why's for me.

The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general publics business.

IT DAMN SURE IS MY BUSINESS WHO THE MAN IS....IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PEOPLE'S BUSINESS TO KNOW WHO WAS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THAT REMARK, I'M YOUR FRIEND AND FEEL THE NEED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR YOUTH AND INEXPERIENCE ARE SHOWING.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    so 1 item is protected by some law and you just gloss over EVERYTHING ELSE!! UM YES, we the people have the rite to know EVERYTHING about a MYSTERIOUS GUY whom went to GREAT LENGHTS and costs to hide his past!! but since you side with the LIBS 99% of the time you'll just overlook that fact!! and for that look at all the damage he has done done even FAR worse then your lil ol scape goat BUSH!

Correction: I side with reason and common sense 99% of the time. ;)

"We the people" do not have the "right" to know a damn thing. As much as it would be nice, we simply don't.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    IT DAMN SURE IS MY BUSINESS WHO THE MAN IS....IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE PEOPLE'S BUSINESS TO KNOW WHO WAS RUNNING OUR COUNTRY. BE VERY CAREFUL WITH THAT REMARK, I'M YOUR FRIEND AND FEEL THE NEED TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR YOUTH AND INEXPERIENCE ARE SHOWING.

My "youth" I can agree with, but I certainly know a thing or two about screening processes for national security so I can't agree with you on the "inexperience" part. :)

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Give me a break, NO ONE has checked into the president's background?!? Do you know how ridiculous that is? The man has access to the highest level of national secrets, and you are insinuating that no one has done a background check on him? And do you honestly think that his political opposition (as well as his own party) haven’t exhaustively researched his past prior to his being elected? If there were truly any indicators that any of these allegations were true, there is no way in hell that they would have escaped the media’s attention.

This is no huge conspiracy, there were questions that were raised and looked into; and the end result was that there was no basis for any of the accusations. Except for a small group of tin hat wearing individuals, the vast majority of Americans have accepted this and moved on…

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Give me a break, NO ONE has checked into the president's background?!? Do you know how ridiculous that is? The man has access to the highest level of national secrets, and you are insinuating that no one has done a background check on him? And do you honestly think that his political opposition (as well as his own party) haven’t exhaustively researched his past prior to his being elected? If there were truly any indicators that any of these allegations were true, there is no way in hell that they would have escaped the media’s attention.

This is no huge conspiracy, there were questions that were raised and looked into; and the end result was that there was no basis for any of the accusations. Except for a small group of tin hat wearing individuals, the majority of Americans have accepted this and moved on…

Glad to see that I'm not the only person on this forum who understands what "national security" means.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Correct. It would be. But like I said, considering how hard it is to even prove who you are to simply get a driver's license I'm sure the process is a lot more stringent for not only being a Senator or President but the simple matter of obtaining the security clearances that go along with both. This has been investigated thoroughly due to the fact that he holds our nuclear launch capability. >_>

I find it preposterous and far-fetched because I know the process that one has to go through for obtaining said security clearances. The polygraphs. The investigations. For this fact, Birthers are on a whole other level of derp from Truthers.

LOL! It reaches a point, a level, where the security clearance is a joke. Yes, there is a process of vetting the person as they are given access to more and more information, but there isn't a polly graph given, or NEAR the steps taken at YOUR level than there are when they reach the MAJOR leagues of Senate, Cabinet, VP and President. Just the way it is. The man won an election so THAT earns him the right to know, NOT someone asking him questions and running a polygraph...and before you respond, read the PM I just sent you.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Dude, the United States of America is not going to hand over the boom button for our nuclear arsenal to somebody they don't know about. Think about that for a minute. (I don't have a PM from you yet.)

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    there were questions that were raised and looked into; and the end result was that there was no basis for any of the accusations. [/FONT]
    hey Major can you tell me why NONE of these questions have been answered????? * Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;
    CAUSE IF HE WAS A REPUBLICAN THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    quote(Why do people honestly think that someone could become a U.S. Senator let alone President without having proper identification?)quote

Yes, the far left would run Putin if they thought he could win as the first Russian to make history. We know less of this president then any prior
    in my lifetime.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I speak when I have a reason to, skeeter. The Birther movement is one of those kinds of things that'll be able to get a few words out of me.

I guess they aren't tagged in any Facebook photos with him. :p

He used them all for rolling papers like most college students do. Who cares?

Affirmative action loans. Exactly what are you suggesting here? That he never attended college or that he was financed by terrorist muslim communist fascist liberals for some kind of gigantic conspiracy?

Not that it's relevant, but I'd say the U.S.A. since he's a U.S. citizen.

CAUSE IF HE WAS A REPUBLICAN THESE WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG DEAL!!!!!!!!!

The GOP would never support a black candidate for that office, let's be real here. This scenario would never happen.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    The GOP would never support a black candidate for that office, let's be real here. This scenario would never happen.

There has not been a Qualified candidate that wanted to run...Colin Powell was short listed for the VP slot with the promise of the job after Bush, he said no...Alan West is an up and comer who might be a good pick in 6 years...

I see more racisim from the left than I have EVER seen from the right...so let's not start that fight.

Top Bottom