• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    "Don't Tread on Texas" is not the same thing as "Don't Mess With Texas".

*sigh*

I really don't want to take the time to respond to this both in this topic and in the PM you sent me.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Roflmao. wtf does this have to do with the OP?
    seriously i cant stop laughing right now.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Roflmao. wtf does this have to do with the OP?
    seriously i cant stop laughing right now.

It means this!!!

Don't mess with Texas, foo!

Rick Perry Discusses Secession

Even Business Insider knows the origins of the phrase.

I just hate it when someone tries to call me out, claiming I'm wrong, when I know for a damn fact that I am right. What I had stated was not an OPINION on the matter, THAT is an anti-littering slogan and always has been. It was INVENTED to be an anti-littering slogan.

Can I get a:

"I'm sorry, Clockwork. You were right, Clockwork. I'll never question you again, Clockwork. You're my idol, Clockwork. I really look up to you and I wish that when I was as young as you are that I were half as cool as you are, Clockwork. Your presence on TexasGunTalk makes this site wonderful like a baby's laughter, Clockwork. You're always right, I don't know why we ever question your unwavering accuracy, Clockwork."

Any of that will do.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    mr-t-i-pity-the-fool.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well I know it is physically at my residence, but what box it is in is a mystery to me right now.

That's not your birth certificate. It's a copy (probably certified). The original is at the seat of the county where you were born. As far as I know, you do not get your hands on the original copy of your birth certificate.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    That's not your birth certificate. It's a copy (probably certified). The original is at the seat of the county where you were born. As far as I know, you do not get your hands on the original copy of your birth certificate.

I think it may be the original... has the county seal or whatever. Been a while since I've looked, though. Who knows. :)

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    I think it may be the original... has the county seal or whatever. Been a while since I've looked, though. Who knows. :)

When you get a copy, it'll have the seal. If you look at the text though, you can tell if it's a copy or not. I remember having to get a copy of mine for some reason of another and had to show up in person, fill out forms, wait in line. Not a big deal. Spent the rest of the day sight seeing. I had to show mine. Why can't that there big eared homasexshul long legged mack daddy show his? And his school records. And Mooshell's rabies vacination.

regunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    west texas
    well hes a fake im a birther your a man eater so you can bite my a$$
    Dude, I don't even know where my own birth certificate is. This whole birther nonsense is such an overblown load of crap. I can't even get a driver's license these days without providing seventeen forms of I.D., an X-ray of my testicles, and a stool sample. Why do people honestly think that someone could become a U.S. Senator let alone President without having proper identification? The fact of the matter is: It really isn't the general public's business.

You can always identify a birther by the way they emphasize Barack Hussein Obama.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    That would be odd, you may have the original copy that your parents got, but there is an actual original in a courthouse somewhere.
    Not saying it couldnt happen but extremely doubtful.

Top Bottom