Hurley's Gold

America Is Going to Be Targeted for a Massive Terrorist Attack...Will You Be Ready?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    a terror attack happens how often.

Daily death happens just that daily 24/7/365
    How would you classify the deaths in the Maui HI fire? Of course they have said nothing about the children deaths.

It is clear that Idiots are running HI. Like most large cities in the USA proper.
    Hurley's Gold

racknsac

"War Is A Racket" Major General Smedley Butler
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Read more at Townhall blog. From the opening paragraph below. Is author way over the top, just about right or under playing the serious issues in America's future.

It happened in Israel, and it happened in Moscow, and it’s going to happen here in America – again, and exponentially worse. The jihadis’ merciless war against the West – the Muslim fanatics are not so finicky as we are about our distinctions between the Jewish state, Russia, and us, the Great Satan – did not end when the regime media started covering other things. We may have fled Afghanistan and Libya and largely pulled out of Iraq, but that war is still going on. It’s going to go on until we decisively win it. But unfortunately, our ruling class refuses to decisively win it. In fact, our ruling class actively undermines attempts to win it. And it refuses to prepare for what’s coming.

That leaves you to prepare, you the individual, you and your small community, you and your red state. There is no one else who’s going to help you. There will be a bloodbath here in America. It will dwarf what happened on 9/11, it’ll dwarf what happened in Israel, it will be Moscow times 1000, and you’re going to be caught in the middle of it.
    April the 8th is right around the corner, eclipse time frame. I wonder who the real perpetrators are sometimes. I have always refused to believe in unfunded fools hiding in holes.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    lol.

Do you even see what is going on now in America. How many people die every day from violence.

we dont need no stinkin outside terrorist attacks we have more than enough domestic terror attacks every week in the Utopia cities across the country. Sure it may not happen much in our neck of the woods.

Unless the terror attack consists of a dirty bomb its just going to be a minor blip on the radar other than the news outlets saying how horrid it was while never saying what is going on daily.

So you go be afraid of a terrorist attack and live your life in fear. I am going to go on with my daily routine ignoring the fuckers and not dong exactly what they want you to do and be afraid.

As bad as 9/11 was the death toll was minuscule compared to the yearly totals of death from gang and drug activities. It was a couple of blocks of destruction. Look at how screwed up the inner cities are look at the wastelands all across the country of abandoned housing and business.

I am more worried about our rush to become a 3rd world country although in reality we are probably there.

Screw external threats as long as the internal ones exist.
    THIS!

Old Lady Cate

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    ScreenShot_20240331005346.png
    ScreenShot_20240331005406.png
    ScreenShot_20240331005120.png

The Dan....... please consider not hitting the new folks on the head so hard with that hammer of yours....I Haz a question: R U Actually in charge of who is and isn't a "Real TGTer??? Asking for a friend.....

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    There doesn't seem to be much media coverage of the illegal immigrant from china who entered a military base in CA and refused to leave. Other than stating that he was arrested, I haven't seen any further information.

racknsac

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Read more at Townhall blog. From the opening paragraph below. Is author way over the top, just about right or under playing the serious issues in America's future.

It happened in Israel, and it happened in Moscow, and it’s going to happen here in America – again, and exponentially worse. The jihadis’ merciless war against the West – the Muslim fanatics are not so finicky as we are about our distinctions between the Jewish state, Russia, and us, the Great Satan – did not end when the regime media started covering other things. We may have fled Afghanistan and Libya and largely pulled out of Iraq, but that war is still going on. It’s going to go on until we decisively win it. But unfortunately, our ruling class refuses to decisively win it. In fact, our ruling class actively undermines attempts to win it. And it refuses to prepare for what’s coming.

That leaves you to prepare, you the individual, you and your small community, you and your red state. There is no one else who’s going to help you. There will be a bloodbath here in America. It will dwarf what happened on 9/11, it’ll dwarf what happened in Israel, it will be Moscow times 1000, and you’re going to be caught in the middle of it.

racknsac

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    America's enemies are not necessarily from outside of the USA. We have been over run by evil satanic forces within our own govt. To not understand this fact is very sad, but to get understanding because of it would be the only hope to survive. All one has to do is look at every President that has sat in the oval office in the past 75 years and we should see the grim reality. it sums up quickly, and the pattern is much the same. Skull N Bones, Freemasons, Luciferian, Trilateral, CFR, Pedophiles. They all bowed down to Rome in one way or another. So am I worried about CIA/Alqeada, or some group of people that despise the nation of Israel?

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    America's enemies are not necessarily from outside of the USA. We have been over run by evil satanic forces within our own govt. To not understand this fact is very sad, but to get understanding because of it would be the only hope to survive. All one has to do is look at every President that has sat in the oval office in the past 75 years and we should see the grim reality. it sums up quickly, and the pattern is much the same. Skull N Bones, Freemasons, Luciferian, Trilateral, CFR, Pedophiles. They all bowed down to Rome in one way or another. So am I worried about CIA/Alqeada, or some group of people that despise the nation of Israel?
    :popcorn:

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Some of what you listed is valid, some of it is not.

The enemy is much more complex than that. The "enemy" of the USA dances to the tune of Satan himself.

He loses.

I'm 76, have known a lot of very interesting people. Spent 40 years in the wholesale distribution business. At one time I covered 11 states. Independent businessmen are largely very honest and informed. They don't survive unless they are.

racknsac

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie

The enemy is much more complex than that. The "enemy" of the USA dances to the tune of Satan himself.

He loses.

I'm 76, have known a lot of very interesting people. Spent 40 years in the wholesale distribution business. At one time I covered 11 states. Independent businessmen are largely very honest and informed. They don't survive unless they are.
    The god of this world, is Satan. The luciferian and freemasons that bow at Beelzebub's feet. They worship him. Throughout all branches of US govt. this satanic cult of followers inundate our govt. systems. Just like Adolf Hitler, freemasonry starts brainwashing the children early on. DeMolay, Rainbows, Eastern Star, Daughters of the Nile, Jester's, Shriners, Tall Cedars of Lebanon, Holy Royal Arch, Knights Templar.
    The real list is twice as long, but just as evil. Make no mistake about it. You cant serve 2 masters, and you can not have one foot in the world lickng Satans dick, and somehow follow the Lord Jesus Christ.

45Colt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    The god of this world, is Satan. The luciferian and freemasons that bow at Beelzebub's feet. They worship him. Throughout all branches of US govt. this satanic cult of followers inundate our govt. systems. Just like Adolf Hitler, freemasonry starts brainwashing the children early on. DeMolay, Rainbows, Eastern Star, Daughters of the Nile, Jester's, Shriners, Tall Cedars of Lebanon, Holy Royal Arch, Knights Templar.
    The real list is twice as long, but just as evil. Make no mistake about it. You cant serve 2 masters, and you can not have one foot in the world lickng Satans dick, and somehow follow the Lord Jesus Christ.
    Excuse me but you forgot the most important enemy of all for United States is the Jesuit pope of Rome the head of the Masons will call him the Biggest Loser of all

45Colt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2022
    Venus
    Good point though about Adolf Hitler I believe he was right in step with the the Jesuits and I believe jesuit father stemple wrote the book mine kompft. Old Adolf and Dr Greenbaum joseph Mengele all retired nicely down South America somewhere probably lived out a pretty healthy long lives.

racknsac

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2024
    Waxahachie
    Good point though about Adolf Hitler I believe he was right in step with the the Jesuits and I believe jesuit father stemple wrote the book mine kompft. Old Adolf and Dr Greenbaum joseph Mengele all retired nicely down South America somewhere probably lived out a pretty healthy long lives.
    They couldn't accomplish a thing without a good useful idiot or two.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    My father served in Patches 7th and Patton's 3rd Armies. Toward the enod of WWII he wound up in Munich and saw Dachau not long after it was liberated. One of his high school classmates was Lt. Jack Westbrook, who took part in the liberation of Dachau. It was a political prisoners camp, a wide mixture, anyone who opposed Hitler. (Sound familiar today?)

One of the groups on Hitler's list at Dachau was on Racknsack's list. FACT.

I refuse to argue with anyone on this subject matter. It is NOT why I am here. I find current events very interesting and have studied some history subjects since 1976.

End Trans.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

He loses.

The enemy is the Democrat party the party of failure and chaos. They don't care about anything except power.

Top Bottom