• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I will never forget being sworn into the Army back in 1968. Especially the part that went "I will protect this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic". I never had to revoke that pledge when I was released from duty. Yes, I am still bound by that pledge until I die.

OLDVET,

To my knowledge NOBODY who took the OATH to "support & defend The Constitution" was EVER RELEASED from that OBLIGATION.

In fact, IF the Council of Elders of The Navaho Nation are correct (as I believe that they ARE,) NO human person can EVER release anyone from the oath that they voluntarily took.

yours, satx
    USA, Retired
    Military Camp

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    You know, I know that they have some questionable connections/history, but I am really starting to like the Epoch Times.
    They are not directly comparable but they put me in mind of The Spotlight, if anybody remembers that paper from back in the 1960s and 1970s. The Spotlight was happy to do stories about how Hitler was really a cool dude; they didn't hide that they were terrible people.

However, they intermittently did some amazing investigative journalism. For example, I don't think most people would be aware of the way the Mexican Air Force used to occasionally cross over the border into Texas and shoot down private planes if it hadn't been for the investigations done by The Spotlight.

Useful news is where you find it. Sometimes you have to just ignore the motivations of the publishers.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I will never forget being sworn into the Army back in 1968. Especially the part that went "I will protect this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic". I never had to revoke that pledge when I was released from duty. Yes, I am still bound by that pledge until I die.

Yes, but didju see that the DoJ has charged "OathKeepers" for the January Capitol "riots" ?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Your statement is false:
    The above article is from ABC which stated,
    "Two of the Guard members had "inappropriate" text and comment, presumably of a political nature, while the other 10 had engaged in questionable behavior unrelated to extremism."
    The above is from NBC, "The other 10 members were removed because of questions raised including a review of their criminal records and other information."

Should I keep finding other news sources....don't see nothing about militias...

Are you seriously going to come on here and tell us that you actually consider ABC & NBC as truthful ?

The POINT was that some in the new administration consider militia ties to be an indicator of treachery !

Were you asleep last week when Brennan announced that they were going to conduct surveillance on NRA MEMBERS ?

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    This is a war between good and evil. End game is absolute control over every human on the planet.

THEY are coming for our guns. AMERICA is the last frontier. We either hold our guns and oppose the evil.... or become slaves to the central bank.

AMEN !

But, if sufficient Americans don't recognize this and act accordingly; all would be lost. . . . . . .
    leVieux

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    AMEN !

But, if sufficient Americans don't recognize this and act accordingly; all would be lost. . . . . . .
    leVieux
    The numbers are there. The want to is there. The ability is there. Missing is the magnifier - someone to harness/focus the power/energy into a force that won't be denied. There are several that are making the effort but their attempts to harness seemed focused on the same tired rhetoric of redesigning and reorganizing the existing power structure. I just don't believe that's going to work. And with those statements I become one of millions that can see the problem but have no solution to offer.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Are you seriously going to come on here and tell us that you actually consider ABC & NBC as truthful ?

The POINT was that some in the new administration consider militia ties to be an indicator of treachery !

Were you asleep last week when Brennan announced that they were going to conduct surveillance on NRA MEMBERS ?

leVieux

Care to link some sources about Brennan spying on the NRA? I looked around and found nothing, and Brennan left the CIA in 2017, so how could he spoke about spying on anyone last week?

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I have been hastily reading this thread, why is it everyone cannot simply agree that we must defend the Constitution in order to preserve the way of life that the Founders established? To many here are more interested in a "pissing contest", instead of finding the common ground needed to end the leftist takeover. We have nothing in common with them, they, the leftists, no longer espouse any love for the Constitution or America. The simple "fact" is this, while they may be "American" by birth, they are not of Her BLOOD! The leftist's need to be removed from our soil, this is what they want for us! The time is NOW or NEVER, we see the POLITICIANS fencing off the PEOPLES HOUSE, militarizing the Capitol, we are at the brink of NEVER.

I have never served in our armed forces, but I feel the pull of the Oath. We are all about to become "Outlaws" if the Democrats have their way. The founders were a lively bunch and did not always agree, but they did come together and agree upon what is good for "We the PEOPLE".

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I have been hastily reading this thread, why is it everyone cannot simply agree that we must defend the Constitution in order to preserve the way of life that the Founders established? To many here are more interested in a "pissing contest", instead of finding the common ground needed to end the leftist takeover. We have nothing in common with them, they, the leftists, no longer espouse any love for the Constitution or America. The simple "fact" is this, while they may be "American" by birth, they are not of Her BLOOD! The leftist's need to be removed from our soil, this is what they want for us! The time is NOW or NEVER, we see the POLITICIANS fencing off the PEOPLES HOUSE, militarizing the Capitol, we are at the brink of NEVER.

I have never served in our armed forces, but I feel the pull of the Oath. We are all about to become "Outlaws" if the Democrats have their way. The founders were a lively bunch and did not always agree, but they did come together and agree upon what is good for "We the PEOPLE".

2ManyGuns,

I'm coming SADLY to the conclusion that you are 100% CORRECT & that the MORON LEFT actually WANTS a civil war, as they believe that the leftists can WIN.

yours, satx

Reactions: gll

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    2ManyGuns,

I'm coming SADLY to the conclusion that you are 100% CORRECT & that the MORON LEFT actually WANTS a civil war, as they believe that the leftists can WIN.

yours, satx
    I would caution them to be careful of what you wish for. "IF" the pent up anger, disappointment, disgust is ever unleashed they will come to understand the monster lurking below - IF.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Those of us that truly care about our country are literally a dying breed, occasionally I see a child that gives me hope, but more children are being brainwashed when young and will be the next "brown shirts". We must stop arguing amongst ourselves and unite. Some of you are much older than I, and have witnessed terrible things, some are younger and you also have seen that which rips asunder a country, a nation, a people.
    We are now witnessing our Nation being torn to pieces, Humpty Dumpty will not be able to restore the rule of law that must govern a Nation of Men equally. Justice is no longer equal and has not been for a long time ( if you wonder about my usage of "Men", it is inclusive, I do not subscribe to the bastardization of language). I do not want a war, but sometimes it must be, when the opposition cannot argue and/or disagree in a civil manner, but advocates for your extinction, you must do what is needed to survive. Without America and the continuation of the Ideals of Her Founding, the world will slip once again into the darkest of ages, we are the last Knights, the Bearers of Enlightenment.

Sorry kind of weird there.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Weird or not... Fact is every other nation has succumbed to the Great Reset/New World Order whatever one chooses to call it. And yes... The United States of America is the last hope. Unfortunately the U.S.A. is... close.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

Understood

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Please tell me what you mean , leVieux. Not meaning this as rude, just your thoughts please.

What "common ground" could there be with those who who aim to steal our wealth, take our defensive weapons, and enslave our grandchildren ?

I understand your meanings, but don't agree with them all.

We have nearly been pushed to a "do or die" situation, like Travis at Bexar; except that, if mobilized, we definitely have the power to prevail.

The task would have been easier under President Trump. We now face the situation of having to carefully avoid any aspect of treason, as the current administration sees itself as our legitimate government. So, all I can advise for now is, like a Boy Scout, "Be Prepared".

Our real "line in the sand" must be any organized federal government attempt to disarm all, or any of us, under any pretext.

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Meanwhile, take great care to not threaten anyone, engage in sedition, or commit treason.

The congressional democrats are engendering great enmity among the American People, including their own previous supporters. "Give them enough rope. . . . . . . . . "

leVieux

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    leVieux, my apologies if I was not clear, I meant amongst those peoples of a more conservative mindset, not inclusive of the others who threaten us. You cannot find common ground with the radical left.

Top Bottom