Americans "upset" over Obastardcare

Americans "Ready To Kill" Over Obamacare

One, out of many, thing I question is this comment:

One of the main architects of the bill, Democratic Senator Max Baucus from Montana said Obamacare is heading for a "train wreck" if it's not implemented properly.
And just what is his "implemented properly" suggestion? Sending jack-booted thugs to the home of every American who DIDN'T sign up for Obastardcare to drag them away to some gulag or other holding facility somewhere in the boonies?

The Infernal Revenue Squad (IRS) has already hired its jack-booted thugs to take the fine out of your tax returns if you don't have health insurance. They're not going to wait for YOU to send them a check for the amount of the fine. They will remove it from your tax return.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
Jul 26, 2013
Texas, Mostly
After seeing and read thousands of threads about this, All I ask is what's you point? As the politicians have basically made it against the law , to defend the constitution and your rights. Yeah you might get to court, but hows that been working out lately?

Koinonia

Well-Known
Sep 10, 2012
San Antonio
After seeing and read thousands of threads about this, All I ask is what's you point? As the politicians have basically made it against the law , to defend the constitution and your rights. Yeah you might get to court, but hows that been working out lately?
If thats the common excuse for letting the government trample our rights, then we are no longer Americans.

I am ashamed that this once Great nation would give up her fighting spirit, because it was too hard and the odds were stacked against us.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
If thats the common excuse for letting the government trample our rights, then we are no longer Americans.

I am ashamed that this once Great nation would give up her fighting spirit, because it was too hard and the odds were stacked against us.
Exactly!!!! THIS is what infuriates me. Our founding fathers would probably shoot half of is in the heads. When friends or family come at me with a defeatest attitude I just simply ask them if our ancestors raised a bunch of cowards.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Exactly!!!! THIS is what infuriates me. Our founding fathers would probably shoot half of is in the heads. When friends or family come at me with a defeatest attitude I just simply ask them if our ancestors raised a bunch of cowards.
Just thinking out loud here, but.....

I'm not sure if he is necessarily giving up as much as he's saying that the methods we are using today seem to be exhausted and perhaps some other means may be necessary. It may be that some people are on the same wavelength only at different points on it.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
Feb 25, 2013
We're living history.. this (Ocare) is the biggest debacle, and quite possibly the largest failure in history.. The roll out is just the start.. 1/6 of our economy, and a deal that had so many special deals to pass that it's corrupt from the start.. the only major bill ever passed with NO votes from the other party.. it will do more than undermine our health care.. fact is when every American family is paying more it will effect our GDP big time..

FYI .. there's actually not one person enrolled in the program, as they don't have the insurance payout running .. when the employee mandate kicks in later next summer, and 3/4 of small business has to pay more, hire less, and or raise prices it's just another part of the bill that will cripple the Nation..

No one knows what numbers will come up with, but overwhelming odd's and predictions that less people will be covered 'AFTER' it's up and running.. it's a disgrace, and we should be marching on Washington..

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members