An Open Message To.........

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
.......The sisterhumping old hick who was forcing his granddaughter , who had never shot before, on a 30.06 at 100 yards and had her in tears from recoil and harassment at not being able to hit the target. **** you. The owner of the range offered to let her shoot a .22 at no cost, but noooo, you had to keep that little girl on a gun that was too much for her.

Again, let me just say, **** you. Congratulations, chickenfucker, you have created another antigun future mother. I really wish I had witnessed your asshattery first hand. Do the rest of the gun owning public a favor, stay home. We do not need you.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
Agreed, some idiots don't realize this drives people away from the sport; and I'm not just talking about those involved. Anyone new to shooting who witnesses such buffoonery can be put off thinking all shooters are similar...

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
No one should ever be pushed to shoot something they're not comfortable with.

The ROs should have taken him off the range.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
I am not going to mention the range, but anyone who knows me knows where it is. The staff did not witness the behavior, but it was reported to them after the fact.( that was when the offer of a rental free .22 was made and refused)I saw the granddaughter crying but did not have any details until later.

Brains

IQ: 47
Apr 9, 2013
Cypress
I don't like hearing the RO didn't see it. Where was he for enough time he wasn't around to witness it?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge
I don't like hearing the RO didn't see it. Where was he for enough time he wasn't around to witness it?
Self policed range.

Top Bottom