• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I came across this on Facebook and felt I should post it on here. I get all sorts of choked up when I see these posted, I've known too many who didn't come home, known too many who are friends and family of those who made the ultimate sacrifice. all I can say is thank you to those who serve, have served and gave thier lives, too the families also who must bare the burden

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    These are hard to watch.

With my son soon to deploy and my son-in-law deployed it's just so close to home.

I am very glad that our fallen are so well thought of and respected by GOD fearing Americans. I feel there are more good Americans than bad, but the bad get all the attention!

I am grateful to all that serve and protect my freedoms.

My prayers and best wishes to all of them - GOD Bless them!!!!!

txsnowman2k2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    sad and hard to watch but the above was a beautiful tribute...GOD BLESS THEM ALL... and to the families of these PROUD SOLDIERS, they are indeed THE BEST...

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Vary sad but that just goes to show how much this country really cares about its soldiers unlike what the media portrays.

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    I didn't get all the way through the video... It's just too hard to watch sometimes. He gave all he could give, and it was very, very nice to see that Americans still have some respect for the men and women who put it on the line each and every day.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I cant watch these too often, I have sent, brought, and known too many friends who have come home this way. It is comforting to know though, that despite the media, it really does matter.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    It's good to see these people out there showing there respects. Sadly, the death of an irrelevant, child-molesting, drug-addicted pop star whose contribution to America was a tiny fraction of any one of these fallen heroes received 1,000,000 times more notice. America is sick.

dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    It's good to see these people out there showing there respects. Sadly, the death of an irrelevant, child-molesting, drug-addicted pop star whose contribution to America was a tiny fraction of any one of these fallen heroes received 1,000,000 times more notice. America is sick.

Very well put sir.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area

You forgot that cocksucker Lance Armstrong too...

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    No disrespect meant to the fallen Marine, but yes more people tend to turn out for LA this and LA that like he's a hero...

HE RIDES A BIKE PEOPLE!!!! Yes he had CANCER, lots of people have and have had CANCER I don't see people creaming themselves everytime one of them comes home from treatment, or the grocery store, or a bike ride!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2009
    DFW
    I cant watch these too often, I have sent, brought, and known too many friends who have come home this way. It is comforting to know though, that despite the media, it really does matter.

You took the words right out of my mouth. These hit really close to home but I am very glad to see so many people showing their support.

thorkyl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    Please pass the tissues.
    I will admit, I could not go to the last one through my town
    I got in the truck to go and just started to cry at the thought of another fallen Hero
    knowing that cindy would be there.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    That was seriously hard to watch. I have the utmost respect for those that put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms that we have. As much as I don't want it to happen, I would be there to show my respect for the ones that have given the ultimate sacrifice. Unfortunately, I never hear anything about it. At least not until after the fact.

Top Bottom