• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I will never understand this trend...
    Morals and values on decline throughout our society. Equal rights for me means women should go to jail for the same offense as men, perhaps better way to state it equal rights equal responsibility.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    What puzzles me is WHERE THE HECK WERE THESE TEACHERS WHEN I WAS YOUNG?!?!?!?!?!;)

All the female teachers I had in school looked like they started teaching when Calvin Coolidge was president. :p

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    You gotta wonder if these boys consider themselves victims of a sex crime. I remember when I was in high school, there were a couple of hot teachers and us boys would talk about what we wanted to do to them......

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What puzzles me is WHERE THE HECK WERE THESE TEACHERS WHEN I WAS YOUNG?!?!?!?!?!;)

All the female teachers I had in school looked like they started teaching when Calvin Coolidge was president. :p

And with names starting with "Miss." Miss Rogers. Miss Simon. Both looked like they were 3 days older than dirt. 2 teachers' names I remember from elementary school.....because back in 50s, when you effed up in class, the teacher took you to the front of the room, bent you over her desk and paddled your ass. These 2 were always paddling someone and the image of seeing students being frog-marched to the front of the class has been burned into my memory.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I will never understand this trend...
    It's not a trend.

High school teachers have always had sex with students. College profs have always had sex with students. Hell, it's only been within the last 10-15 years that essentially all colleges have adopted rules that prohibit such conduct; 30 or more years ago, it was considered a standard perk of the job.

The trends involved are, as I see it, two:

1. Age-disparate relationships are viewed more negatively now than in the past, and
    2. The 24-hours news cycle and the technology that supports it make sure we hear about these cases more frequently.
    ETA: "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie" is a classic film from 1969, worth seeing on its own merit. However, the way it so casually accepts the intimate relationships between adult teachers and high-school-age students is incredibly shocking to current morality. Art reflects reality, in this case with great truth. Things were very different back in the day.

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    'Appears the court system there could use some help. I'm wondering why she is out on bail?
    I would bet that a male teacher with that record of activity with female students would be locked up by now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom