• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Don't look now but every year you mention Bonnie more and more often. <snicker>

That's a great comment and I'd like to share the story. This thread is all about how women relate to men even in spite of restrictive laws.

Bonnie is my best friend! She knows me better than any person on the planet and treats me better than my blood family ever did. We co-parent our two little dogs Jake and Mike.

I have no family so my will leaves everything that I own to her. Her will leaves everything to me because her family lives far away. We joke about being in a race to see who collects the goodies! Last person alive, collects!

Bonnie is an exceptional person, as good as it gets in honesty and integrity and I'd trust her with anything that I own (except for my Harley....NO ONE rides the Harley but me!).

Last summer, she fell into a hole at her apartment complex, broke one leg and totally screwed up the other. She was virtually helpless! I packed her up, brought her to my home (25 miles from her place), looked after her every need, and got her to WAY too many doctor and hospital visits.

I loaded and unloaded her wheelchair hundreds of times and learned to hate that thing! I pushed the wheelchair untold miles. Incidentally, we got the chair at Harbor Freight and we could NOT have done what we had to do without it. That mess took NINE weeks 24/7.

We lived together for 11 years in my house and we love each other. We officially split up about five years ago. I would do anything for her BUT we are not boyfriend/girlfriend any more.

Bonnie and I are living proof that, in the absence of today's predatory female ways, there is no reason for a man and a woman to destroy each other if their romantic relationship ends.

Women, however, will not allow that. They have you by the balls, and will do everything to destroy you as a man. They use the children to beat Hell out of the Father and the court system is set up to do exactly that!

That's why I laugh when you guys say that I hate women because I sure don't. I hate the behavior that entices a man into their lives. Look at the TV ads. They use terms like "attractive" and "allure" to sell products to make us vulnerable. Booty is a powerful sales job.

It's like a Venus Fly trap that uses sweetness to lure hapless insects into the lair. The bug wanders around inside the plant until they hit the plant trigger (Bitch Switch) which brings their doom! The jaws of the plant slam shut and the bug becomes a "Happy Meal"

When a male triggers the Bitch switch in the relationship trap, our court system dismantles the man piece by piece and what remains is kicked to the curb, barely alive.

So....you asked & I answered.

Flash

Sushi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2014
    Dripping Springs, TX
    What puzzles me is WHERE THE HECK WERE THESE TEACHERS WHEN I WAS YOUNG?!?!?!?!?!;)

All the female teachers I had in school looked like they started teaching when Calvin Coolidge was president. :p

Agree 100%! That lady is definitely not ugly. My goodness.

Robot%20Cop%20Fap_zpseqo46qnw.gif

Top Bottom