• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hell, plenty 30...40... etc immature people out there too. I'd think it has more to do with the "forbidden fruit" than anything. It's a "thrill" for them.
    Probably. Some people like the excitement/risk and others are starved for affection so they will find it inappropriately and illegally.

People are defending this local teacher i mentioned because his underage "girlfriend" was apparently known to sleep around. Excusing a grown mans lack of discipline and placing responsibility a young girl. Crazy world.
    Hurley's Gold

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It sucks that you are so lonely and hate women so much.

You are SO F'ing wrong! I'm happier than I ever thought possible and this is the best time of my life! On a scale of 1-100, I'd score a 99.5!

I should have shut the door on women and retired from working LONG ago! After 4 years of official retirement, this just keeps getting better!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Skeeter, I can do ANYTHING, ANY TIME! I feel like a kid in a candy store and I can have anything that I want! Every friggin' day is a Saturday and there are no Mondays!

I DO have a problem, though. Bonnie asked me to go to Dayton on Saturday to support the Pork BBQ fund raiser for her church. I've been wanting to meet her church folks and their preacher used to be a BIKER! Hell, I can't wait to meet him!

Here's the problem. The NFL playoff games are on Saturday & Sunday. I'll work out a schedule so I can slide into Dayton, do the BBQ cook off, and get back home to see the early game. The weather may be terrific, so I may ride the Harley to Dayton. It's about 25 miles.

Then, Bonnie promised to come to my place to take the two little dogs to the park for WALKEES! Of course, they can do their favorite thing....sniffing Poo-Poo and Pee-Pee. They live for that! Jake injured his back so we're going to baby him for a while.

I got your message. That's a deal! Roll in here and we can shoot for free at my club with no time limit (except darkness).

Re: Women....It's better to rent than to buy but the most attractive ones are the worst! ....snicker!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I heard that Hefner was going to publish a Playboy Magazine for married men. The centerfold is the same woman month after month after month!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Mrs. "G" was divorced from a Chicago mobster. The lady had a house a few blocks from our high school and the guys used to cut school to visit her. When they left, they were full of booze and emptied of sperm. I saw her many times and knew where the house was, but I had a little more sense than the rest of the guys. Mobsters/gangsters.....These guys kill people as a hobby! You are going to screw a gangster's ex-wife? WTF!

Two miles from my house, a gangster was carrying a case of booze into his house for the holidays. The boys shot him to pieces in his front yard! Worse yet, they never do that stuff at the victim's HOME unless the dead guy REALLY pissed off the killer! I mention that to illustrate that it takes very little to get whacked in Chicago!

Back to Mrs "G". Is it worth getting shot for getting a little adult booty when there was a gigantic flock of chicks my own age available with little or no effort? What the Hell were those guys thinking?

Fast forward some years and while I worked in the Texas Prison system. There are Corrections Officers screwing same sex or opposite sex Offenders while they're in custody! There ya go! Risky, illegal sex with a guaranteed prison sentence attached! Guaranteed? Sure! Offenders get something on an Officer and will rat him out in a heartbeat!

At the unit where I worked, the male Captain of the Laundry service took a liking to a male Offender. He had the Offender stay over for extra work. After one "work" session, the Offender cleaned up juices with a towel and he kept the towel. A long story short....GOTCHA with prison terms and lawsuits to follow!

So...is it the thrill of forbidden fruit? The risk of getting caught? How about the thrill of outsmarting those in authority? It sure baffles me!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    and turned into a biggo cottage cheese fatty ass.

OMG that's funny!

BUT....aren't you afraid to go against our brainwashing? Women want us to believe that we'll die without them.....snicker!

Flash

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    What is the age of consent in Texas? Asking for a friend.

The age of consent is 17.

It is unlawful to have sex with a person under 17. It is a defense to prosecution if someone has sex with a person if the underage person was at least 14 and the actor was no more than 3 years older.

That said, there is another law that makes it unlawful for a teacher to have sex with even an "off age" student.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I should have shut the door on women and retired from working LONG ago!*

Don't look now but every year you mention Bonnie more and more often. <snicker>

Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    Skeeter, I can do ANYTHING, ANY TIME! I feel like a kid in a candy store and I can have anything that I want! Every friggin' day is a Saturday and there are no Mondays!

I DO have a problem, though. Bonnie asked me to go to Dayton on Saturday to support the Pork BBQ fund raiser for her church. I've been wanting to meet her church folks and their preacher used to be a BIKER! Hell, I can't wait to meet him!

Here's the problem. The NFL playoff games are on Saturday & Sunday. I'll work out a schedule so I can slide into Dayton, do the BBQ cook off, and get back home to see the early game. The weather may be terrific, so I may ride the Harley to Dayton. It's about 25 miles.

Then, Bonnie promised to come to my place to take the two little dogs to the park for WALKEES! Of course, they can do their favorite thing....sniffing Poo-Poo and Pee-Pee. They live for that! Jake injured his back so we're going to baby him for a while.

I got your message. That's a deal! Roll in here and we can shoot for free at my club with no time limit (except darkness).

Re: Women....It's better to rent than to buy but the most attractive ones are the worst! ....snicker!

Flash

Both games are on sunday, there are no games on Saturday so now you have a free day to BBQ.

Top Bottom