• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    "Why don't we go out more" aka why aren't you spending buttloads of money on me

Check the Online dating sites. Female profiles specify "Fine Dining" and "Travel" as their favorite things to do. Guess who pays? Sorry, it just isn't worth the price!

Flash
    Texas SOT

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    A lot of you seem to have issues with women. Women are people. People are broken. You and I and them included.

Very true, I'm just hoping I can find a woman a little less broken than the ones I've dates in the past that end up being very vain/materialistic. Plus I want one who's idea of going out is going to the range :D .......a man can dream.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    "Why don't we go out more" aka why aren't you spending buttloads of money on me

Check the Online dating sites. Female profiles specify "Fine Dining" and "Travel" as their favorite things to do. Guess who pays? Sorry, it just isn't worth the price!

Flash

If she wants fine dining she better be a knob gobbler.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    A lot of you seem to have issues with women. Women are people. People are broken. You and I and them included.
    True, but my broken guy friends don't cost me much money and they tend to break my heart in entirely different (i.e., easier to recover from) ways.

TxBigfoot

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Red Oak
    I keep saying this .................women today are bad friggin' news! Bonnie was a Correcional Officer in a female prison. The women get locked up and a very high percentage of them turn "gay for the state". They get their kicks in the lockup then turn straight when they're released.

Why turn straight? Because men have money and are easily manipulated. It's all about "stuff!"

I'm a bachelor and it's damned sure going to stay that way!

Flash

Not all women are like that. My wife is very low maintenance. I'm the spender, I have to encourage my wife buy herself new things.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    "Nothing is ever always" the saying goes. Some may be good, some may be bad. BUT, if you're shopping for a lady in today's meat market, beware!

I have NO issues with women and have many female friends. Friends.....that's how it stays. Once "Love" enters into the picture, the "Bitch Switch" is activated! Everything that you own or WILL own is spread on a giant buffet table for her to pick and choose. I defy any man who has been divorced to deny that this is true...............snicker.

Flash

Last edited:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    "Nothing is ever always" the saying goes. Some may be good, some may be bad. BUT, if you're shopping for a lady in today's meat market, beware!

I have NO issues with women and have many female friends. Friends.....that's how it stays. Once "Love" enters into the picture, the "Bitch Switch" is activated! Everything that you own or WILL own is spread on a giant buffet table for her to pick and choose. I defy any man who has been divorced to deny that this is true...............snicker.

Flash
    It sucks that you are so lonely and hate women so much.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

Flash

You should see someone at that misogyny.

Lucas Mccain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2012
    Trophy Club Texas
    When I was in the 9th grade we had this science teacher who was a Vietnam vet and pics of him in Vietnam all over his classroom. The Junior and Senior chick were always all over this guy who was bald on top but had hair on the side but was tall and slinder, he looked kind of like learch. He would let these girls sit on his lap and desk and they would always have their arms around his neck. Well one day we came to school and he was gone. Come to find out he was having an affiar with a senior that so happended to be his sons (his so graduated 2-3 years before this girl) fiancee.

The real screw job was his wife was the head counslor at the school and his daughter was in the eight grade. I never saw him again until one day, around 7 years later, I had just got hired working for the State IT office and I was waiting for the elevator when guess who walks up and says my name. I turn around and give him a hand shake and had about a 10 minute conversation with him. Turns out he got a State job right after he got fired and ended up marring some rich widow whose husband was a very wealthy oil tycoon.

This story was only about one of 8 that happened while I was in junior high and high school in the 90's. In fact one of my brothers good friends is now in prison for banging a girl that was on a softball team he was coaching. He had a wife and kid and is 28 years old. His life is over.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    What is the age of consent in Texas? Asking for a friend.
    17, I believe, so long as you're within something like 3 years of that age. I believe any "relationship", according to law, is "improper" if there is more than 3 years difference in age... if both parties are minors.

Personally, if either is an adult, I'd wait until they're 18 to be on the safe side, consenting or otherwise.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    17, I believe, so long as you're within something like 3 years of that age. I believe any "relationship", according to law, is "improper" if there is more than 3 years difference in age... if both parties are minors.

Personally, if either is an adult, I'd wait until they're 18 to be on the safe side, consenting or otherwise.
    That was how I read it. I know people justify their actions and will argue the 16 year old girl pursued him/is mature for her age, but I just cannot believe these young teachers are willing to risk prison/being a registered sex offender. If a person is into young women/men there are plenty of immature 20 somethings out there.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    I think being a teacher, the laws change dunno
    Not sure the "law" changes, but ethics as far as an educator are concerned, yes. It's, in laymen's terms, a "conflict" of interest. If both parties are of legal age, then I don't believe there are any criminal charges, as far as the law is concerned. Now, for the district's perspective, you almost certainly will lose your job.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    That was how I read it. I know people justify their actions and will argue the 16 year old girl pursued him/is mature for her age, but I just cannot believe these young teachers are willing to risk prison/being a registered sex offender. If a person is into young women/men there are plenty of immature 20 somethings out there.
    Hell, plenty 30...40... etc immature people out there too. I'd think it has more to do with the "forbidden fruit" than anything. It's a "thrill" for them.

Top Bottom