• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Nalioth, you're still not posting up the tracking number or proof of shipment...You just talk around it. Time to nut up, or shut up.
    Guns International

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Ummmm....why is nalioth the subject of this inquisition? Why is everyone taking the word of the person that just joined this forum over his? It's none of our business, and I can only recount the firsthand experience I had with one of the two individuals involved (nalioth) which was completely satisfactory?

However, I am a bit skeptical of someone who has joined numerous boards just to accuse someone of thievery without any proof themselves! How do any of us know that he didn't receive the item and is now trying to get a second one or a full refund? It's just as likely and it is sad that everyone is gives one guy the benefit of the doubt and not the other.

As I have stated, I have had several items lost in transport through USPS, UPS and FedEx. I've even had items show up several months after being sent. I don't think any of us (myself included) are in any position to judge or make demands on either of the two parties; they have means to communicate and they can resolve it here. Slanderous accusations--especially those without evidence--should not make their way to a public forum!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    M2, as I stated earlier, I'm trying to look at this objectively - but since he IS a member of this forum, it's in our interest to know about him IMO. I think it's legitimate to ask - and a simple shot of the receipt would stop this dead in its' tracks. That hasn't happened. I can assure you that when I ship something, I get a receipt for it, and retain it until it's been received by the buyer - period. Seems odd that that hasn't happened here.

dinkydow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    N.E. Ohio
    Proof? I can post an image of my canceled check. I can post the e-mails I sent him which inquired about "my" kit. (never answered) The ONLY response I got from this..."person" was after I began questioning him in the open on the boards. Still no tracking number. In other words he did not wish to acknowledge my concern until it moved into the public eye and others began contacting me about his thievry via e-mail from some of the other boards. A thief is a thief. No?

Slander? He cashed my check and offers only smoke and mirrors in return. Are the others he has bilked ...are they wrong too?

I just want my money back now. He can poke that kit where the sun don't shine.

I give a shit now about some kit that never really existed. Looks to me that folks are beginning to see what a gooch this fellow is and he is squeeling like a pig over the future "lost opportunities to steal from more board members." .

You would be bitching too, if this gooch had YOUR $250.00 and was blowing smoke up your back door over it.

There is no receipt and there will be no tracking number because those do not exis Why? Because there never was a G-Kit.

What is next Nalioth? "The Post Office does not give receipts." or "The post office does not offer insurance, or tracking, or delivery confirmation?"

I have been in the gun business for almost thirty years and I don't make a practice of accepting customers money and then shipping them hot air and BS, instead of product.

I insure everything I ship and I furnish a tracking number, require delivery confirmation or require an adult signature on delivery.

Like I said. Now... I just want my money back.

Nalioth, like I said. put the kit where it will remain warm and dark.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    DinkyDow...I understand you're upset. HOWEVER, I DO think you need to step back, take a deep breath an' bring the rhetoric down 'bout a mile or two....<G> Give him a chance to either show his proof of shipment or refund your money - but give him a day to do so, fair enough?

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    So, you sent him a check, he cashed it and sent your kit. It got lost in the mail. That's his fault? Did you pay for insurance? For that amount, I would, then you'd have a legitimate bitch. For someone who has been in the gun business so long you should know better than to risk sending something that costs that much without insurance. Hell, some folks on eBay insist on it for $5 items!

And how do we know you didn't get the kit? Take your word for it? Well, if we have to take your word, then why can't we take nalioth's?

As I've said, I don't know you from Adam; but I have dealt with nalioth and everything went fine. That doesn't mean he didn't rip you off, but he didn't rip me off and while I've never dealt with you nor do I know anyone who has, how do any of us know that you aren't the one that is the scammer?

Can you see my point? This is a personal matter between you and nalioth, and going around posting the same story on various gun forums isn't going to resolve the issue between you two. Despite what a great forum this is, some of us still frequent other forums and have seen this same conversation going on there. Why you felt the need to bring it here I don't know, but the bottom line is that this isn't Judge Judy and I don't see any benefit to your continually going public with your side of the story.

So get a lawyer, call the cops or do something; but for God's sake don't expect everyone here to dog pile on someone because you say he is a scammer!

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Nothing positive will come of this thread, and I don't appreciate people dragging drama onto the forum.

If you are so concerned with $250, then hire a lawyer and take him to small claims court.

If you are concerned solely with smearing his character then find another forum to do that on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom