any caffeine nuts here?

htxred

Apr 6, 2008
inner loop houston
i usually drink 2 blue monsters a day. sometimes i get a grande caramel machiato with 5 shots...

i sit infront of a computer for 8-10+ hrs out of the day, i need all the stimulants i can get lol.

but boy do i sleep like a baby.

carneyman

Feb 23, 2008
Tyler
Dadgum man, take it easy on the caffeine!! Actually, lately I have been drinking quite a bit of caffeine, at least for me. A coke or 2, plus a coffee, all after 5 pm...and when I take Excedrin, which has twice as much caffeine as coffee, then I'm wired.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
I used to drink 3 of Monster blues a day, sometimes 4. My job requires alot of thought throughout the day so the stimulant helps to stay sharp. Plus it has a ton of B vitamins which really help mental capacity.

Very low sugar so it's better than sucking down sodas, just a bit pricey.

The caffeine contained in a soda does nothing for me. I'm too resistant to it. I've found that it takes about 2 - 3 weeks to lower your tolerance to caffeine, and about 2 days to recoup it.

Coffee is the most caffeine dense beverage by far. Two 8 oz. cups has alot of caffeine in it, well more than 32 oz. of Monster.

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Forum statistics

Threads
Members