Anyone deal with tremors?

Sam7sf

7.62x39 addict.
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
Odd question but anyone live with tremors? Anyone have any remedies? Visit to the doctor a while back resulted in testing but nothing conclusive. It’s gotten worse lately and is effecting my ability to use handguns effectively. Rifles I’m ok with still but off hand issues can flare up.

A coworker told me to reduce the carbs and sugars. A lot of our diet is filled with junk that isn’t really good let alone actually food.

I need to figure out what’s wrong but until then just seeing what y’all think.

leVieux

Old Guy "Have Gun; Won't Travel !"
Mar 28, 2013
Saint Martinville, LA
Odd question but anyone live with tremors? Anyone have any remedies? Visit to the doctor a while back resulted in testing but nothing conclusive. It’s gotten worse lately and is effecting my ability to use handguns effectively. Rifles I’m ok with still but off hand issues can flare up.

A coworker told me to reduce the carbs and sugars. A lot of our diet is filled with junk that isn’t really good let alone actually food.

I need to figure out what’s wrong but until then just seeing what y’all think.

The Baylor College of Medicine's "Movement Disorders Clinic" at Texas Medical Center in Houston is the World's best. It is part of their Department of Neurology. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I'm a retired UTMB / UTHSC-Houston & LSU Med Neuroradiology Faculty Physician. Your Family Doc could send you.

leVieux

LinuxAssailant

BANNED!!!
Dec 1, 2020
Soon to be Texan
I currently live in Cali... ... ... :D
:p

IRL: My mother does, and I noticed if I overdosed on coffee, I got more shaky at the range, especially with shooting .357 Full House. :)
I guess it is hereditary, so I am going to have to get some scopes... Irons sights MIGHT be my troublesome-future...

Sam7sf

7.62x39 addict.
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
Feel good this morning. Shaking isn’t as bad but I still shake. No coffee this morning. I stopped eating bread and I feel better just from that. Last night I ate meat and peppers and it was much more filling.

Ozzman

Aug 17, 2015
El Paso, Texas
For your Tremor problem...

gummer.jpg

Kidding.

Try laying off the caffeine, cut out the sugar, and start exercising the limbs that shake.

mongoose

Sep 10, 2012
nm
My Mom has what the neurologist calls " static " tremors. They go away when she uses her hands and can become very severe when she is just sitting.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics