Venture Surplus ad

Anyone Going to the SAXET Gun Show (6-7 August)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Left the show with all my pennies intact (found the mag I needed, but didn't want to spend 35 bucks for it). Breakfast was cool as usual.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Snagged a Romanian AK-47 bayonet for ten bucks early on, only to get home and find I have three that are almost exactly like it (the rubber insulators are different colors, so that's my reason for keeping all of them! ). Otherwise, not much different than the show two weeks ago. We actually got out of there in under two hours, which may be a record for us.

But breakfast was enjoyable, as always; even though McRick (my "buddy") kept accusing me of dominating the conversation! That's just the way I roll...

Cheers! M2

double_r76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    Cibolo
    Did NOT find the factory Sig P228 grips I was looking for.

DID pick up a POF Gen III AR-15 lower receiver. This will be a 3-gun build, eventually! I've got the upper but the optic is backordered, just got to build out the lower and wait for my scope... waiting is the hardest part!

-Randy

Bultx1215

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    Bulverde, TX
    I didn't make it at all...per usual. Did get a pretty good...ish deal from a FFL for what I am looking for now. Might just be for the best I didn't go.

KaliJuan

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    San Antonio
    Picked up 7.62 ammo, Zombie targets, a new case for my Arsenal SGL, Hogue Grip, some black furniture for my SGL, and a Magpul MOE stock. Tryin a little Tacticool on the Arsenal for a bit :)

mastertech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    Schertz
    i didnt go because i ordered a brand new S&W 625 PC from a dealer in houston on friday. if i didnt find one there i would have tried the show..... any change one of you saw one while you were there? if so what whas the price on it.

Top Bottom