• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I just started back up after over half a year of not playing, mostly due to bugs. Seems like they've got it REALLY stable and I'm playing again. Specifically I'm playing the Epoch mod. Anybody else play and by chance want to come to the Epoch whitelist server I play on?

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Same here. I love the concept but seems like a game where griefing is the primary pasttime. No thanks.

Depends on the server honestly. The whitelisted server I play on is COMPLETELY devoid of hackers (and in the rare case one does come the admins are quick about rolling back and restoring). There's also general rules against outright griefing, you can still be a bandit but you can't go rubbing it in peoples faces or anything and if one starts hunting newbie spawns then usually a clan or hero will mop him up pretty quick.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Ohhh really, whats the server? Hopefully once I get rid of this BE Client not responding crap I can jump on (currently reinstalling OA since I already tried every other fix in the book).

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Depends on the server honestly. The whitelisted server I play on is COMPLETELY devoid of hackers (and in the rare case one does come the admins are quick about rolling back and restoring). There's also general rules against outright griefing, you can still be a bandit but you can't go rubbing it in peoples faces or anything and if one starts hunting newbie spawns then usually a clan or hero will mop him up pretty quick.

Which server? I just installed Day Z and have heard the horror stories, and I'd like to avoid them.

dsukid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Amarillo
    The best way to fix that is to run dayz commander. I'll get you the IP but it is going to change in a couple of weeks.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I've been running through Dayz Commander, turns out it was just the one server I had been playing on recently that was doing it. Actually it was probably Time Warner being an ass with that one server because I was able to connect to it fine with my wifi hotspot (and the lag wasn't too bad either).

Support

Sponsors

TRACT
    silencers
    DK Firearms
    Every Day Man
    Shroud
    Weapon displays
    Ammo
    Defender Tactical
    Ammo
    Orion Cooker
    Firearms Legal
    Target Sports USA
    Canon Shroud
    Tyrant
    Orion Arms
    ARJ Defense ad

Latest posts

Staff online

• Vaquero
      Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TraderJim75
    Top Bottom