• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Just wondering. Is there someone in charge that made that decision? The head honcho, the king, the benevolent leader, der furher?

It depends on which leader you speak to all 10 think they are in charge. At this point the one with the biggest gun is running it lol. He is considered a war lord although I hear rumors some chick has taken over now.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I think they renamed it, because they realized if they were indeed declaring "autonomy" and seceding, the US military could be brought in to retake American territory from secessionist rebels. They won't come out and admit that shit, but a bunch of people, including Dan Crenshaw pointed out in his tweeters to them that if you're autonomous, you can't demand free shit, and if you're seceding its no longer a state matter, and the President can send in the military to kill you and restore order.

They did however start yammering about the French revolution and how those were were not on board got "chopped" in reference to the Guillotine.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Woo, Durka-Durka-Durkan has pulled her head right out of her ass, seen her shadow, and decided the CHOP/CHAZ razmataz has to go.

https://q13fox.com/2020/06/22/seatt...urn-to-east-precinct-after-weekend-shootings/

She's going to let the police go do their jobs, after asking reeeeeeeeally nice for the people to leave on their own. I guess she finally got enough locals to bitch about the occupation, coupled with the two shootings, that AFTER calling for tighter gun control (while simultaneously NOT doing shit about Raz the Rapper handing out AR's from the trunk of his Tesla like they're candy) she decides to retake the police station *she ordered abandoned* and clear the occupiers.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Might prove interesting now that she has given them a chance to build up weapons. Be a chance to see just how committed to the cause they really are.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Woo, Durka-Durka-Durkan has pulled her head right out of her ass, seen her shadow, and decided the CHOP/CHAZ razmataz has to go.

https://q13fox.com/2020/06/22/seatt...urn-to-east-precinct-after-weekend-shootings/

She's going to let the police go do their jobs, after asking reeeeeeeeally nice for the people to leave on their own. I guess she finally got enough locals to bitch about the occupation, coupled with the two shootings, that AFTER calling for tighter gun control (while simultaneously NOT doing shit about Raz the Rapper handing out AR's from the trunk of his Tesla like they're candy) she decides to retake the police station *she ordered abandoned* and clear the occupiers.

A couple of things

Will she really do it or is she just talking.

She removed all non lethal weapons from the police. I believe they are down to guns and clubs that should make for some fun times.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That much is fairly obvious most places where LE showed up and fought back. Most dissipated fairly quickly. Seattle is a little different from most places though.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    Anyone notice the change or heart on CHOP came hours after Trumps rally where he said basically they are hurting themselves why should I step in. Let them stew a while.

Exactly. It is also opposite to what they wanted as they were likely wanting Tiananmen Square like incident to get people all up in arms. Sitting back and watching them implode because they don’t have the resources and didn’t get what they assumed would happen can be entertaining.

Top Bottom