• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The ATF is one federal agency that does need to be defunded and dismantled. They have gotten way more wrong than they have ever gotten right over the years.

Other than a recipe for a good time, I dunno how alcohol, tobacco and firearms are even remotely related to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    Other than a recipe for a good time, I dunno how alcohol, tobacco and firearms are even remotely related to one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I do like to buy them at the same time

9873cPi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    "2. In the transitionary period between now and the dismantlement of the Seattle Police Department, we demand that the use of armed force be banned entirely. No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest."

Aren't they using armed guards at their borders?
    So, no one can be armed except them. Makes sense.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What an odd collection of demands.

Some of the demands seem like pretty good ideas. For example, they want police body cams to be turned on and the footage available to the public. Well, depending on the details, I don't have much of a problem with that.

Then they turn absolutely wacky with things like degentrifying Seattle. WTF? They want the government to just throw people out of their homes? Or do they want the government to buy out the people who gentrified certain neighborhoods? The latter would lead to the former if someone refused to sell and, anyway, it's impossible to decide who to displace without severe corruption and routine civil rights violations.

In case anybody doesn't want to read the document, the wacky stuff outnumbers the "You know, there's a seed of a good idea, there" stuff.

Thanks for the link. Some really creative people wrote that and produced a really interesting document.

It's mostly batshit crazy but at least it's interesting.

Top Bottom