• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    Sounds good ... Just not going to say it for myself. If the off chance I catch them personally, I don't want it to look like it was premeditated ...

Sent from my RobCo Pip-Boy 3000.
    Hey, I wasn't saying I'd do anything.. I was just quoting lyrics from a Charlie Daniels song =]
    ARJ Defense ad

NTMock

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Hockley, TX
    I liked it. Was expecting a Skynyrd cover though when I saw the title.

Lot of people do the same, when I am out at a watering hole and play this on the jukebox people ask what the title is and I tell them "Simple Man" and they say the same thing, "What? This isn't Skynyrd". correct, even better! lol

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Lot of people do the same, when I am out at a watering hole and play this on the jukebox people ask what the title is and I tell them "Simple Man" and they say the same thing, "What? This isn't Skynyrd". correct, even better! lol

I don't know about "better", but definitely good in it's own right.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Add a ruined bed to the mix ... Apparently they stabbed through the sheets and mattress. Looks like maybe something hot on there too.

FML

Sent from my RobCo Pip-Boy 3000.

Well, I found out why there's a hole in my bed ... Looks like it was shot with my own shotgun. It went through 2 comforters, brand new set of sheets, mattress, box springs, 3/4" OSB for box spring support, and into the floor or maybe through it even.

Seriously now ... try to kick in the door, fail ... climb up to 2nd floor balcony, smash glass door ... rob me blind ... discharge shotgun in apartment ... AND NOBODY CALLS THE COPS?!?

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Sounds like it's time to find a new neighborhood.

Lease isn't up until the end of November or December. Plus it's hard to find anything on my income. I'd love to move out of Houston and back to the Austin/San Antonio area, but alas my job is here until I find something. At the minimum, I want to find a house, even if only a rental.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Lease isn't up until the end of November or December. Plus it's hard to find anything on my income. I'd love to move out of Houston and back to the Austin/San Antonio area, but alas my job is here until I find something. At the minimum, I want to find a house, even if only a rental.

I understand. I've been there, I just said that primarily in response to finding out they discharged a shotgun but nobody heard nothing. Really sorry about your loss though.

Top Bottom