Lynx Defense

APD LT says you should turn in your guns because someone could steal them.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Oh, I know. Same thing happened at the Sheriff's office in Grayson County. A deputy stole then sold 80+ firearms out of the evidence locker.

Just pointing out the obvious flaw in his thinking.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nice.. the activist that is.. good cause.

The goober in the pink shirt.. lol.. douchebag.

Who's that? The fat handler of the guy who sponsored this buy back? It's such a completely insane premise. Someone could steal your guns so you shouldnt have them. Guy seriously said as much. Suppose you shouldn't be allowed alcohol because you may get drunk. Knives? May cut yourself! Words? You may put them together and offend someone! Sounds absurd right? I didn't start it. Acevedos junior politician did.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    You guys, don't you realize the risk of theft you live under? You should surrender all your guns, your money, your cars (but only the nice ones) and all your valuables so they don't get stolen.

Don't worry. I'm willing to take the risk, so I'll be happy to take custody of those pesky theft-baiting belongings for you.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    So is this officer saying crime is rampant in ATX? People running all over smashing windows and stealing guns? Hows about they shut down this political stunt and you know...get in the black and white and do some oh I don't know...police work?

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I don't mind buybacks. People who dispose of their guns in them are not attached to them and are usually part of the FSA.

The Lt was partially right, people might steal your guns. Of course, they might also steal your TV, prescription meds, etc.

Odd stuff.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I lived down there for about a year. I saw things that can never be unseen. I have no intention of ever going back.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Here have my old broke ass guns, someone might steal them and get disappointed and you know I can really use some 22 ammo from wally world.

Seems like that's about half the people that participate in these things so jokes on them.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Agreed. With the Brainiac statement this dips$#!+ is making, I can't understand why there are so many LEO brown nosers on this forum.

Because political appointee shill chiefs are not the same as the guys who sacrifice allot being on the beat. Don't get me wrong I'm not at all a fan of how militarized our police have become but there are still plenty of guys out there who know and understand our constitution. Just check out http://cspoa.org/ . Sorry bro we really don't like people who paint with such broad brush strokes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Will

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    Houston
    The vast majority of street cops in Texas are very pro second amendment. The brass is usually another matter entirely. Sure there are exceptions to that as in every profession there is good, bad and a few idiots. Most cops realize that what ever applies to the general public will apply to them also at some point.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2

Top Bottom