Yup, this is almost like saying "if you don't have a mag in it, it's a good indication that it's not loaded".Wow.
1. They keep their shotguns with a round in the chamber!? And with the safety off?
2. I wonder if this was in their new SUVs? Different routine can cause things like this. Well that and having a round chambered and the safety off and not paying attention.
3. Who knows what the guy at BOTW actually told the reporters but its bad info for people to hear "you can see the bright follower...only way for it to go off is to pull the trigger with your finger"
4. I wonder how many concealed carriers in Austin have had AD/ND in public?
5. I bet that was loud and thank God no one got hurt.
Maybe they need to go with the Barney Fife bullet in the pocket technique?0