• ...and so much more!
  • jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    How to protest:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/...2XXX2lsO6JqK207o0/mobilebasic#id.qstybovk8cjn

Locations:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1idse1gL1bM0FrKqRtUM2HsUa_SxdNbB61v9r4Qrtq80/edit#gid=0

I don't know how legit this info is or who is running it. Just saw it on arfcom. It would be neat if someone could swing by and see if they are really doing it. I don't have any location more specific than "The Woodlands". Also, to be clear, I'm not suggesting anyone get involved in it in any capacity (i.e. don't go start trouble, and definitely don't claim I said to).

It looks like the location doc is getting 4-channed now. They may take those down. Here's a screen shot from just after I noticed it.

1601221170937.png
    Military Camp

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    It looks like the location doc is getting 4-channed now.
    A link would be appreciated. I'm close to The Woodlands and curious.

I note that the document you linked advises people to gather at their local courthouse. What they're going to decide is their "local courthouse" for The Woodlands isn't clear.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

I note that the document you linked advises people to gather at their local courthouse. What they're going to decide is their "local courthouse" for The Woodlands isn't clear.

Ben, just out of curiosity, what is the closest courthouse to the Woodlands?

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

I posted a link. The board seems to have eaten it.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If the wacko anarchists trying to bring down our system of self governing are this organized, why isn't the Right?
    the GOP leadership needs to get on the ball and combat this with just as much info and talking points.

My answer would be an opinion, and speculated guess at best, but, I think most conservatives on the right, have full time jobs, families, and responsibilities that we can't devote the time as these on the left can. IMO, much easier to be an activist and protester when you reside at mommy and daddy's house, have no full time job and suck up the freebies and live on welfare.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    If the wacko anarchists trying to bring down our system of self governing are this organized, why isn't the Right?
    the GOP leadership needs to get on the ball and combat this with just as much info and talking points.

Shamelessly stolen, might be a repost...

5ed31c70a5c03200ff090f27fbf8012a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom