• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1776-1976

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Colmesneil Texas 75938
    Yep. With all the current gun ban and restriction talk people are buying them up.

It doesn't really take much to get people in a panic.
    I disagree. I think so many over payed big time during the last panic they are afraid to buy more now. As far as the manufactures they are slowing production production because of low sales. Prices for much of the semi autos, mags, and ammo have fallen below what they were BEFORE the last panic. A smart man with plenty of money would be getting his hands on every paper free semi auto rifle with ability to accept large mags/drums. Every high cap mag/drum for those rifles with cash purchases (no credit card buys). And all the fmj 223, 5.56, 7.62x39, 308 ammo as well as 30-30, 22lr, 22 wmr, 9mm, 45 acp, 40 s&w, 380, 12 Gauge slugs, 12 gauge 00 buck as all this will become VERY expensive and hard to find when the next panic hits. And it WILL happen again.
    Venture Surplus ad

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I disagree. I think so many over payed big time during the last panic they are afraid to buy more now. As far as the manufactures they are slowing production production because of low sales. Prices for much of the semi autos, mags, and ammo have fallen below what they were BEFORE the last panic. A smart man with plenty of money would be getting his hands on every paper free semi auto rifle with ability to accept large mags/drums. Every high cap mag/drum for those rifles with cash purchases (no credit card buys). And all the fmj 223, 5.56, 7.62x39, 308 ammo as well as 30-30, 22lr, 22 wmr, 9mm, 45 acp, 40 s&w, 380, 12 Gauge slugs, 12 gauge 00 buck as all this will become VERY expensive and hard to find when the next panic hits. And it WILL happen again.
    Perhaps buy only pre ban guns!

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Any sales?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I returned something 2 days after the CEO stuck his foot in his mouth. They had lots of ammo in pistol and rifle calibers and regular prices. Of course, ours is a ghetto spot so they might be last on the list of removals. It seems they are last in line for everything else.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I do not see them putting guns and ammo on clearance. That would be the only way to stick it to them. Buying them out of their current inventory at regular price just helps them make money.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I do not see them putting guns and ammo on clearance. That would be the only way to stick it to them. Buying them out of their current inventory at regular price just helps them make money.

When they stopped selling handguns I got a pistol for 40% off. Maybe they will discount some of the ammo.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Walmart. Sheryl Crow pressured them into not selling handguns in the 80's. Worked out for me.

Reactions: JCC

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I thought you meant recently and was wondering since I thought only Walmart Alaska had handguns.

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Prices are still low...if demand was that strong, I’d expect to see prices rise.

It seems “out of stock” items are pretty common among firearms sellers, at least as far as I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can't remember the last time that 90% of the stuff listed on PSA's site wasn't marked as out of stock.

Top Bottom