AR lowers in Houston area. Anyone have any??

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
Yes i have to admit im falling into a little panic buying myself .. what can i say.

ANYWAY I was hoping to find a local houston shop that would have some lowers in stock. If you know of any stores please point me in the right direction.
Thanks all

ATM

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
Have you contacted forum sponsor Talon Arms? If they don't have any, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

You could always try to get in on this group buy IT'S HERE AR Lower group buy - 1919a4 forums but they already have over 1,000 ordered and I doubt they can guarantee a delivery date.

No disrespect to Talon Arms but their prices are really high compared to other places. The GSG5 for example is about 35.00 more than i have seen it elsewhere

Lumberjack98

Aug 26, 2008
Katy
I don't see any lowers for sale on their website. My point was that if you called them, they should either be able to help or point you to someone that may be able to help.

You're about a month too late if your worried about getting the best price on an AR lower that is in stock somewhere.

You will see them online for $80 - $130 and they are all sold out. So I would expect to pay either on the high end of that or more for one that someone actually has in stock. Buds had the double star lower for $119 delivered (doesn't include your ffl fees) up until this past weekend.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
Im good, i can backorder from AIM at a good price but i just didnt want to wait the 2 weeks to get it. I just order it and wait. Thanks though

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
Lowers are tough

We have seen our wholesale prices rise to near retail on most semi autos over the last week. We have lowers but only sell them with the complete lower parts kit at this time. You will find our prices for the lower and whichever parts kit you choose will be less than retail.

these last couple weeks have been crazy.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
We have seen our wholesale prices rise to near retail on most semi autos over the last week. We have lowers but only sell them with the complete lower parts kit at this time. You will find our prices for the lower and whichever parts kit you choose will be less than retail.

these last couple weeks have been crazy.
Great news, 2 questions

1. can people just come by and pick up orders as you are local?
2. im looking for the CMMG complete lower that AIM has on order for $185.00. do you have something that comes close to that.

Im on a blackberry so its hard to look at your site
Thank you for your time.
ATM

iratollah

May 25, 2008
Talon pricing on lowers is competitive. Once you add in shipping and FFL to your internet order, you'll find that you may as well have given your biz to Talon and kept your $$ in state. I picked up two from them on election day and am pleased with their pricing and service.

I did find one heck of a deal on C Products magazines from an individual on another gun board I frequent. 30 rd mag for $9.75 including shipping, I picked up a few of those.

ducksps

Mar 3, 2008
Austin, Houston
best bet is to call Rob at the shop

Give Rob a ring at the shop since you are on your blackberry today. His number is 713-529-2910.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member