• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Yup, my experience at ARFCOM exactly. I'm still a member there but very rarely visit because of all of the little man syndrome having keyboard commandos there.

Makes it impossible to carry on a sensible and educational discussion with all of the faggotry and 'look a me' posts.

You should try being a hot rod guy on the HAMB. They make the barf.com guys look like amateurs. Fwiw, I'm a member at barf but I just lurk.
    Hurley's Gold

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    You should try being a hot rod guy on the HAMB. They make the barf.com guys look like amateurs. Fwiw, I'm a member at barf but I just lurk.

Heh, HAMB. Some of those guys spill over onto a forum I'm on. It's like 4 years olds, all the time.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Mebbe April 1st prank?

I'm wary of anything I read or hear around this time of year.

Last edited:

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    AWESOME. We always need more pro-gun people to fight the libtards moving to Austin.

And this is just further proof that Dallas is the part of Texas that wishes it were in NYC... and the rest of us wish it were too.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    We need pro gun people that know how to conduct themselves around other people not throw a fit every time they get a little bit of negative criticism.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I'm not even a member there. I was commenting to the "all sites looking for an excuse to kick people" thing, since I'm a mod here.

10-4

I got booted from ARF by Ed Sr in '07. I corrected grammar by a fellow peanut-gallery participant in the Bear Pit and poof, Ed canned me. Doesn't matter if you bring a truckload of technical ability etc to the table, you're just a number there and don't forget that.
    A lil funny how they don't note that members are banned on their profile page, guess that's how they can keep claiming x-# of members. "Hey DPMS, we got 100k members, buy an ad."

"Reasons" can be subjective, not being in the clique can outweigh everything including set rules. My recent April Fools about AK's getting washed up on the beach got locked after only 37 minutes at The High Road. No, didn't waste my time asking the wannabe mod wtf, I would say the "reason" is SOP for THR: no fun unless it's our idea. True story.

t

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    If ARF runs away from the fight in NY...remind me what the big deal would be about them moving here?

t

Symbolism, but since it won't do a damn thing to hurt the anti-2A crown in NY (no lost jobs, etc), it sure as hell isn't a "big deal" in my opinion. It's not like anyone in New York is going to be saying "please don't go." LOL.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Symbolism, but since it won't do a damn thing to hurt the anti-2A crown in NY (no lost jobs, etc), it sure as hell isn't a "big deal" in my opinion. It's not like anyone in New York is going to be saying "please don't go." LOL.

Lolol. I kind of want them to go somewhere else

sent from my dishwasher

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I don't frequent the place but more pro-freedom votes in TX to cancel out the illegal mexican and sheila jackson lee voters the better.

Last edited:

Trueno

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    Golden Triangle
    I don't frequent the place but more pro-freedom votes in TX to cancel out the illegal mexican and sheila jackson lee voters the better.

sheila-jackson-lee1.jpg

Top Bottom