Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Ya ARFCOM is a nutty place. I've only ever posted there once in the accessories forum about a tech question and never got a response. Either it gets lost in the flood quick or it gets picked up with 1/2 useful comments and 1/2 utter vitriol out of nowhere. Some useful stuff archived there but its a pain to sift through the army of trolls and flamers.

Damn them :rolleyes:
    ARJ Defense ad

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Damn them :rolleyes:

I think the best way to put it is arfcom is like a big city that's nothing but consulting firms and bars. These bars happen to have alot of bar fights and many of them spill outside eventually those people bring their bar fight into the consulting firm right in the middle of them helping a customer ><

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    I think the best way to put it is arfcom is like a big city that's nothing but consulting firms and bars. These bars happen to have alot of bar fights and many of them spill outside eventually those people bring their bar fight into the consulting firm right in the middle of them helping a customer ><

Wow, interesting.

bignic83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    West of San Antone

Great analogy. Too many know it alls there.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

That's poetry right there!!! :)

Welcome aboard new guy!!! The thread jack advice kyle gave ya, is true. I'm about to do some at the .22 contest thread. :banana:

tmd11111

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx

You just described Twin Peaks in Waco.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Welcome to TGT. Yeah, Arfcom, what can I say. I joined up a while back when I first got into AR 15's. You can't really post a question on the forum and get a decent answer. Half will be snarky comments, and the other half will be "Get a Colt".

I check back there every once in while to see if there is any new or useful info, but it's pretty much the same o same o.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2015
    Couldn't have put it better.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Arfcom is my shopping cart. Banned last year, bunch of wannabe blowhard oper8ors and douche canoes. If you want the best technical info on the AR platform, m4carbine is your best bet. Welcome, and enjoy your stay

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I was banned from the saiga-12 forum several years ago because I spoke out against the moderators who protected their subscription-paying vendors at all costs no matter how badly they cheated forum members. A few were absolute sleazeballs. Anytime a member spoke out about being ripped off they were warned and their posts deleted. If they persisted they were banned. They did this over and over and over again. What they failed to understand is they need their forum members far more than they need their paying vendors. With too few members their will be no vendors to pay their subscription fees plus not enough forum traffic to make anything from advertising.

As far as I was/am concerned it's good riddance to forum.saiga-12.com. Again, that was several years ago. I don't know if things are better or worse but I have no intention of finding out.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom