• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Arfcom is kinda the 4chan of gun subculture. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Brilliant. More and more I'm starting to notice the blissful mix of wisdom and sarcasm in TheDan's posts. That statement is the best description I've seen of arf. And I'm not talking shit on that site, I surf it ever so often. I personally wish TGT had a pit section where members could settle beefs betting their memberships on the outcome.
    Lynx Defense

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Brilliant. More and more I'm starting to notice the blissful mix of wisdom and sarcasm in TheDan's posts. That statement is the best description I've seen of arf. And I'm not talking shit on that site, I surf it ever so often. I personally wish TGT had a pit section where members could settle beefs betting their memberships on the outcome.
    rule #1 never talk about the pit

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos

Add "good guy" to TheDan's column in your spread sheet.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Arfcom, 4chan....never been to any of them......

Must not be missing much......

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

When there's enough that sign up from there you might have to add one or you're gonna be a busy guy around here lol.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I bet that was... exciting? :eek:

Actually she was a great gal. Wanted to be a Suicide Girl. She certainly had the looks for it.

Last I heard she got married, moved to Michigan, and manages a pet shop. I hope she's doing well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom