• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Sighted it in at 25 yards. It only took 6 rounds to get it where I wanted. Put up a fresh target and put 34 rounds of AE .223 into a 1 inch circle. I intended to post a pic of the target, but I lost it. I swear I put it in the vehicle. Anyway, I switched out the OEM bolt with the PSA Premium bolt after 16 rounds. No problems with either bolt. No malfunctions of any kind. I forgot to check the ejection pattern. :( Well, next time.

Didn't get to shoot it at 100 yards. All the deer hunters are sighting in their rifles and I didn't want to wait an hour for them to finish. Went to the pistol range and shot 150 rounds through my Shields, but when I went back to the rifle range, there was even more people waiting.

First time using the UTG Bugbuster too. It's not a bad little scope, but doesn't have much eye relief. I'm going back to the range next week, once I get my new red dot mounted.
    Capitol Armory ad

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Good to hear. I won't have my scope until Monday, but plan to get to the range next week sometime. I may hit reds indoor 100 yard range just to get it sighted in first. Then a trip out to BOTW will be in order to go out farther.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Good to hear. I won't have my scope until Monday, but plan to get to the range next week sometime. I may hit reds indoor 100 yard range just to get it sighted in first. Then a trip out to BOTW will be in order to go out farther.
    Monday is a holiday. I don't know if UPS runs on Columbus Day. The red dot I ordered arrived today. Well, no it didn't. I ordered a Sig Romeo 5 and they sent me a Romeo 1. It's a more expensive sight, but it's for pistols. Has about a dozen different mounts, but nothing for a picatinny rail. I'll be returning it.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Monday is a holiday. I don't know if UPS runs on Columbus Day. The red dot I ordered arrived today. Well, no it didn't. I ordered a Sig Romeo 5 and they sent me a Romeo 1. It's a more expensive sight, but it's for pistols. Has about a dozen different mounts, but nothing for a picatinny rail. I'll be returning it.
    Updated my shipping now. It looks like it will be here tomorrow. May have to take it out Sunday.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I'm returning the Romeo 1 red dot to Amazon for a refund. I guess it works out okay since I found the Romeo 5 for 15 bucks cheaper at Optics Planet.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Best I could do indoors off a crappy bench and bipod. 10 shots 100 yards with American Eagle 55gr. Rifle cycled perfect with all my mags that I used. Trigger is excellent. Overall I am pleased.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1507485071515.jpg
      FB_IMG_1507485071515.jpg
      63.8 KB · Views: 249

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    So I shot mine at the meet. Got the spitfire all sighted in and it did pretty good but I want to take it to the range near me to get more time behind it and with a better rest. I should be getting to my range this saturday

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I'm pretty chapped that I didn't put 2×2 together and track your down for some time behind this gun.

I really wanted a shot or 3 at one of these.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Follow up. I got a chance to take mine out to a friends property this past weekend where we were shooting steel from 100-300 yards. On a 8 inch round at 300 I was able to hit it 30 for 30 with pretty quick follow ups laying prone off a bipod with my scope on 10x. I'd say 80 percent of those stacked in a 4 inch group. Ammo was PMC Xtac 55gr. Still no malfunctions or abnormal wear with mine. I'm around the 500 round mark or so.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom