• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • piledriver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Katy
    I hunt out in East Texas. This year I saw what seems like the normal amount of Armadillos. It seems like the beaver population really exploded. With the drought I thought the beavers would have got hit hard. There was a mountain in the area in the years past,but this last hunting season there was no sign of him.

Waterguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2010
    Baytown
    I have seen a few along Ceder Bayou in Baytown and Crosby.

One was eating an armadillo....lol...just kidden

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I hunt out in East Texas. This year I saw what seems like the normal amount of Armadillos. It seems like the beaver population really exploded. With the drought I thought the beavers would have got hit hard. There was a mountain in the area in the years past,but this last hunting season there was no sign of him.
    we had a ton of beaver on our old lease in Harden. I know at my grandparents in lovelady I was walking back from the deer stand one night didnt have a flashlight on just enjoying the dark and I kept hearing stuff behind me so finally I lit it up and I had 6-7 armadillos chasing me lol

piledriver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Katy
    we had a ton of beaver on our old lease in Harden. I know at my grandparents in lovelady I was walking back from the deer stand one night didnt have a flashlight on just enjoying the dark and I kept hearing stuff behind me so finally I lit it up and I had 6-7 armadillos chasing me lol

People talk about how good the meat market is in lovelady. I hunt not to far from there. About ten miles east of Crockett on 7 near kennard.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i heard from a hunting guide in south texas recently that alot of cats are coming up from mexico lately - bobcats, ocelots cougars etc.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I've always thought jaguarundi looked like a big, ugly, pissed off, house cat. But oscelots are really cool looking.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    PICT0399.jpg

Heres a cat from yesterday, with a bite of lunch in his mouth!

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land

With faith you can move mountains.

Top Bottom