• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Re: Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion Read more: h

The victim is described:

Hill had a criminal record stretching back nearly three decades -- including arrests for burglary, battery, drug possession and grand theft. He reportedly served a 13-year prison term in 1987 and was released in September after serving a fourth term behind bars.

jedwil

2d Amendment Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Hilll Country
    Re: Armed Beauty Queen Fatally Shoots Intruder in Florida Home Invasion Read more: h

Glad the couple were able to defend themselves. Just sorry she has to deal with taking a life. Sad for her. Glad for society.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    thats an easy no-bill in Pinellas County. That is where I grew up. It is also the county where 3 St. Petersburg cops have been shot and killed in the past few weeks. Right now there is zero tolerance for shitbags there.

Plus it is a pretty conservative area to start with.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Only loss I can see is that they're five rounds short of what they had before.
    Oh well - buying more bullets helps move our economy a little.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    “She was not a good shot at the range,” he quipped.
    She was good when it counted! And she's safe from charges and lawsuits from the (dead) perp's family because Florida enacted its Castle Doctrine in 2005.

The Florida "Castle Doctrine" law basically does three things:

One: It establishes, in law, the presumption that a criminal who forcibly enters or intrudes into your home or occupied vehicle is there to cause death or great bodily harm, therefore a person may use any manner of force, including deadly force, against that person.

Two: It removes the "duty to retreat" if you are attacked in any place you have a right to be. You no longer have to turn your back on a criminal and try to run when attacked. Instead, you may stand your ground and fight back, meeting force with force, including deadly force, if you reasonably believe it is necessary to prevent death or great bodily harm to yourself or others.

Three: It provides that persons using force authorized by law shall not be prosecuted for using such force.

It also prohibits criminals and their families from suing victims for injuring or killing the criminals who have attacked them.

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    So, a 25 year old, 110 pound woman answers the door at 0300 by herself? Without a gun in her hand?

I'm glad this turned out OK, but there is so much wrong with that scenario. Her fiance should have at least got up with her.

GAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Central Texas
    So, a 25 year old, 110 pound woman answers the door at 0300 by herself? Without a gun in her hand?....
    She definitely had no situational awareness. But good for her for doing what needed to get done at the end.

Her fiance has no situational awareness and no OPSEC in his freaking brain apaprently. Why was he tossing $100 bills to pizza guys??? And now he has told the world that they are rich and that she wears a $60,000 engagement ring. How moronic is that?

The poor girl now has a bull's eye on her back!

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    And she's safe from charges and lawsuits from the (dead) perp's family because Florida enacted its Castle Doctrine in 2005.
    Im sorry but F--K the dead perps family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im getting sick and damn tired of F--KING DIRTBAG FAMILIES suing someone for killing their DIRTBAG LOSER kid or sibling!!!!! the guy got what he asked for, too be shot for instigating a home invasion in the middle of the night!!!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    “We live in a very prominent area and my fiancee wears a $60,000 engagement ring,” he said. “The pizza man knew we had money because sometimes we needed change for a $100 bill when he came to deliver pizza.”

To say she had no situational awareness is an understatement- and the same goes for the fiancee. Flaunting your extreme wealth in front of people you suspect of staking out your house? Wearing a ring which is worth a nice house is pretty stupid in just about any situation and begs for trouble. I'm glad they're okay, and I'm especially glad the perp* is dead. Hopefully these two will pull their heads out of their asses and get some horse-sense.

*Let's please stop referring to dead assholes as "Victims." The only victims here are a married couple who didn't stay victimized for long.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    To say she had no situational awareness is an understatement- and the same goes for the fiancee. Flaunting your extreme wealth in front of people you suspect of staking out your house? Wearing a ring which is worth a nice house is pretty stupid in just about any situation and begs for trouble. I'm glad they're okay, and I'm especially glad the perp* is dead. Hopefully these two will pull their heads out of their asses and get some horse-sense.

*Let's please stop referring to dead assholes as "Victims." They only victims here are a married couple who didn't stay victimized for long.

I don't know about extreme wealth. An arborist doesn't make annually but about what that ring cost. Must have inherited some money. It was stupid though to go mouthin' off about 100 dollar bills and expensive rings.

Is that what passes as a beauty queen these days? Man! I wish I had access to a time machine. Perp must have grabbed them by their honkers and that's why she shot him. LOL

They weren't married. They were what used to be called "shackin' up".

Top Bottom