• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    So, a 25 year old, 110 pound woman answers the door at 0300 by herself? Without a gun in her hand?

I'm glad this turned out OK, but there is so much wrong with that scenario. Her fiance should have at least got up with her.

There is something "not quite right" about this story. Sounds like a set up to me. Maybe the "burglar" was supposed to take her out. Biff didn't bother answering the door. Biff got beat up. Biff's girlfriend shoots intruder?

I smell a rat.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Zem, consider that we are only getting the story form the media that usually go into great detail about important things like shootings. They dedicate the majorrity of the broadcast to important things like who won on American Idol.

The guy sounds like a douche to me but I have no issue with his chick blasting that guy. The area they live in is all million $+ homes. Everyone in that whole part of Pinellas County probably never as anything smaller than a $100 bill.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Zem, consider that we are only getting the story form the media that usually go into great detail about important things like shootings. They dedicate the majorrity of the broadcast to important things like who won on American Idol.

The guy sounds like a douche to me but I have no issue with his chick blasting that guy. The area they live in is all million $+ homes. Everyone in that whole part of Pinellas County probably never as anything smaller than a $100 bill.

Like telling us the exact square footage of the house!! What the heck is that? Surely SOMEbody is going to say SOMEthing about the near two-decade difference in their ages. And they 'share' the house...who owns it? rental? in foreclosure? A beauty queen who eats pizza regularly? Fifteen hundred bucks? Inquiring minds want to know!

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    I found the alleged picture, but am refraining from posting it here so Senor El Guapo doesn't get a bill for $1,500.00 from the lady.

...maybe I'll post it on my Facebook and link it!

Top Bottom