• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Well since I'am at the big 80 and no where near the diapers and drooling I have never begun to think of any final chapter yet as I have alot of living to do.

I'm closing in on 60, not the best of condition, but don't count me out until you see them shoveling dirt into my grave!

I love life and have many things I want to do and to see. Plus, I had two bad marriages before the third one, I'd really like to spend as many years with her as I can!
    Lynx Defense

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    I'm closing in on 60, not the best of condition, but don't count me out until you see them shoveling dirt into my grave!

I love life and have many things I want to do and to see. Plus, I had two bad marriages before the third one, I'd really like to spend as many years with her as I can!

65 and going strong. 3rd marriage too. Eff the bastards. Come and take it you SOBs. Gonna have all the fun I can before I go and that includes fightin' all the commie bastards till I can fight no more. I ain't been buyin' all this ammo for it to sit and rot.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    65 and going strong. 3rd marriage too. Eff the bastards. Come and take it you SOBs. Gonna have all the fun I can before I go and that includes fightin' all the commie bastards till I can fight no more. I ain't been buyin' all this ammo for it to sit and rot.

I'm old enough to get right with the Lord and God, so I'm not afraid to die, but I ain't looking to rush things!

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller

Sounds like you have a great lady there.
    Come this Oct. it will be 60 years with my Lady and wouldn't change a thing.
    She is also good with a 1911 45.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Sounds like you have a great lady there.
    Come this Oct. it will be 60 years with my Lady and wouldn't change a thing.
    She is also good with a 1911 45.

I do Nato. Best part of my life. I'm looking forward and hoping for more years with her. September will be 17 years together.

Congrats on coming up on 60 with yours! That's awesome!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    John F. Johnson is being charged in connection to an NFAC event in Louisville.

From the article...

"it’s alleged he pointed an AR-style rifle at police officers present within the Jefferson County courthouse."

Does this say that he was inside the courthouse with a rifle?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm not a fan of violence and I sure don't want bloodshed around my home. Not a single molecule of my body wants to shoot ANYONE!

That being said, I've been a Texan for nearly 30 years and got to know these people really well. I can speak with accuracy.
    In Texas:
    The pre teen kids can shoot. The first gun gift is a ritual.
    Teenagers shoot well. They are avid hunters.
    Married couples shoot.
    The women here carry & shoot.
    Texans are fond of concealed carry.
    The men shoot well and are skilled hunters.
    The old men shoot expertly.

Texans laugh when Liberals elsewhere seize an ARSENAL of guns and ammo (5 guns and about 300 rounds). Most of us carry that much in the trunks of our cars!

Texans love their dogs. Our dogs keep the property safe from trespassers.

Texas laws are biased in favor of property owners- especially at night!

Only damned fools would try an armed seizure of property in Texas!

Flash

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I love Texas. I would implore anyone thinking of coming here to try and disrupt, or corrupt our great state to give a second thought. It would not end well for them. Many of us, are deeply rooted in Texas for generations, and it's history, is also the history of many of our families, so we take anyone coming here to destroy it, very seriously.

Stay out of Texas. We love it just like it is.

Top Bottom