• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    K777,

You posted: "I am simply explaining there are always consequences to decisions" - Do tell..

Thank you, oh thank you, because without your wise patrician counsel where would we plebeians be?

(you continue to stumble - showing both contempt and pomposity as persuasion isn't a recommended stratagem, unless appearing a 'shallow know-it-all' is your goal)

You went from 'Brandishing',got caught being wrong about the law and tried to back pedal promptly dropping 'Brandishing' to switch to felonious assault.

Caught red handed..

Give it up.

You're an imposter.

No doubt, anti-gun..

Either you are illiterate or you bumped your head. Apparently, you missed the whole Libertarian diatribe of mine where we live in a society where the Government has limited our Bill of Rights pretty much out of existence. I am not about to give the enemy fodder to say, "See, see, this why we should get rid of the 2A." As far as I am concerned, the 2A was murdered in 1986. Now, they are just itching for an opportunity to bury it altogether. And OC will help them pave the way. Personally, again, if you can read, or will read, I said the 2A should be put back the way it was intended. I shouldn't, you shouldn't need to beg the Government permission and pay them 200.00 for a right that "shall not be infringed," and neither should any person in this Country that has not surrendered their right by committing a felony.
    Target Sports

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Fwiw, I've been licensed in TX since I retired & "came home to TX". - Previously, I was licensed for a LONG time in VA too.

In all those years, other than hunting/fishing/camping OR on our family farm I've OC exactly ONCE. = On Jan 2nd at The Alamo Shrine.
    (LOTS of people OC there that day.)
    Otherwise, I'm always armed with my P225 IF I'm in a location where carry is lawful.

Other than that ONE day at The Alamo, I've seen NOBODY but LEO & uniformed security guards OC anywhere in Bexar County.
    (I couldn't care less who does/doesn't OC.)

yours, satx

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    To All,

Fwiw, I've been licensed in TX since I retired & "came home to TX". - Previously, I was licensed for a LONG time in VA too.

In all those years, other than hunting/fishing/camping OR on our family farm I've OC exactly ONCE. = On Jan 2nd at The Alamo Shrine.
    (LOTS of people OC there that day.)
    Otherwise, I'm always armed with my P225 IF I'm in a location where carry is lawful.

Other than that ONE day at The Alamo, I've seen NOBODY but LEO & uniformed security guards OC anywhere in Bexar County.
    (I couldn't care less who does/doesn't OC.)

yours, satx
    Well, keep your eyes open, evidently those OCers are crazy and can go off at a moments notice.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    K777,

I see you've come completely unraveled.

C'mon, a bit of debate is only fun if the opposition (you) is rational and at this point you're revealing Colonel Kurtz-like insanity.

You also sound like some banana republic wannabe dictator.

I, K777 (fill in the blank with a very long name) declare all guns laws (and anything I decide I don't like) null and void.

You peasants, will do as I say or else..

Being a good dictator, I won't travel by a liveried, chauffeured Rolls Royce, instead a... sedan chair. It's far more egalitarian as I am a man of the people. It'll only take 4 of you bruisers to hoist me up and carry me to my throne..oh, and put down those icky gun things and don't you dare drop me onto the ground, now git, git going slaves, I ah, mean citizens...

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    zincwarrior,

What?

I'm looking for the word 'staff' associated with your name.

Am I over looking it?

Or, have you been promoted beyond being another posting member?

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I forgot to add: No one forces anyone else to read any thread.

Right?

Don't like a thread's contents?

Don't read it, but please don't presume you have mod power, unless of course you do.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    By definition, it kinda' appears the guy OCing did not meet the definition of disorderly conduct if all he did was OC at the movie.
    DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly: (8) displays a firearm or other deadly weapon in a public place in a manner calculated to alarm; I think a reasonable person would be alarmed by their actions.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Charlie,

How many (given your experience on this site) stealth antis come here and try to preach to the unwashed gun toters (as they see us) actually vehemently disagree with self defense/gun people altogether, but aren't honest about it?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Charlie,

How many (given your experience on this site) stealth antis come here and try to preach to the unwashed gun toters (as they see us) actually vehemently disagree with self defense/gun people altogether, but aren't honest about it?
    Don't know, 'cause I avoid them as much as I can once they start spouting ignorant chit. :green:

Top Bottom