• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    I am still amazed that not much attention has been given to the real reason for the Sandy Hook shooting. A mother allowed her child who had a condition known as aspergers syndrome to have access to firearms. Whether he found some keys or knew the combination to a safe is irrelevant. Those are some of the things that a responsible gun owner should keep from children and those who have the mentality of a child. I have seen a number of patients with various levels of this condition. Everyone of them should never be allowed to have any kind of access to firearms unsupervised. Personally no patient I have ever seen should be allowed to use them anyway. I applaud the mother for reaching out and trying to expose her child to the world but in my personal opinion firearms were not a good choice for a person with this condition. just my two cents worth.
    People like you that don't know what the hell your talking about piss me off as much as gun haters. My 19 year old son has aspergers and he has always been stabil they are not idiots or crazy. Most of them have auditory problems , maybe a big word for you but they don't like loud noises,or big crowds of people. The last thing most of them are going to do is something loud, nor are they by definition a danger to themselves or others. And if that's all you know keep your fuckin two cents to your self.
    Target Sports

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Luna2020
    Top Bottom